Forum

Temp job in Europe, need help!

Created 4th January 2015 @ 22:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

you can come work for me but it is very illegal work.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

.zero

-chess-

Any idea what country/countries you wanna go to? I’m pretty sure most of them have agencies that can easly provide you temporary jobs.

huhystah

Quoted from .zero

Any idea what country/countries you wanna go to? I’m pretty sure most of them have agencies that can easly provide you temporary jobs.

Scandies maybe. Don’t mind as much, as long as it’s something fun.

I do have a lot of different work experience though. Started working in a brewery for two seasons, ended up working as a sales guy, running online/ offline tournaments (that includes sponsor research, promo, tournament structure), i can film and edit videos, i can do some graphics, i’ve volunteered as an event organisator under European project and got a certificate, recently started running my own live music project in my home country.

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Ayo

haris

FLANK

Quoted from nole

Posting this on a comp league forum. Ok.

Rogue pls.

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Hildreth

What do you want to do?

Lots of easy jobs at £8 an hour here in the UK you can do temporarily.

are you sure you live in the uk?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from huhystah

Ayo

gurl

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from WOODY[

[…]
are you sure you live in the uk?

supermarkets pay aight

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
supermarkets pay aight

I doubt that any supermarket would start you off on £8 an hour. Our minimum wage is £6.50 huhy, so don’t expect much more than that for unskilled work.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from WOODY[

[…]
I doubt that any supermarket would start you off on £8 an hour. Our minimum wage is £6.50 huhy, so don’t expect much more than that for unskilled work.

still more than lithuanian wages :D

CHERRY

Quoted from rytis

[…]
still more than lithuanian wages :D

Yeah 65 pounds a day is a shitton :O I’d sell out for less.

Last edited by CHERRY,

WOODY[

Op4

you cant live in the uk on it

huhystah

UK doesn’t interest me (same goes to my friend). Of course unless it is a decent offer.

I told you, go contact gaming or broadcasting orgs like ESL, Twitch, DH studios and what not… helps if you have connections

CHERRY

Quoted from kKaltUu

I told you, go contact gaming or broadcasting orgs like ESL, Twitch, DH studios and what not… helps if you have connections

Lange casts Halo so this might not be a bad idea, however “temp job” looks like something huhy wants to get money off and get back home later.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »