Forum

beta test my fast-paced fps arena game

Created 21st December 2014 @ 20:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

navitsu

i’ve been working on this arena shooter for the last few months, it’s a 3D multiplayer game based on movement (airstrafing), aim and gamesense (outsmarting your opponent by using the map to your advantage)

i’m guessing a few people here already know about it, the ones who saw sideshow’s stream

i was thinking of letting people beta test it in a few weeks, so feel free to apply
here’s the google form link: http://goo.gl/forms/0K1pHxndcL

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

its a sick game

stephen

applied

Bona

PMW

Applied :)

Jaakarhu

applied

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Bunnyhopping is a silly thing to deliberately put in a game, imo.

Bona

PMW

Quoted from fraac

Just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean it isn’t skillfull and rewarding. Unless we’re talking hold space go faster, that is lame.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from fraac

…what

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You ask the question “Do we want normal movement to be skill-based?” Tribes Ascend went “Okay, let’s say you can ski”. Tf2 said “No, that’s cheap. But you can explosive jump anywhere for a cost.” I don’t care either way, but it’s better design when you address the question. “Yes, I liked it in Quake” seems a limiting answer.

navitsu

Quoted from fraac

You ask the question “Do we want normal movement to be skill-based?” Tribes Ascend went “Okay, let’s say you can ski”. Tf2 said “No, that’s cheap. But you can explosive jump anywhere for a cost.” I don’t care either way, but it’s better design when you address the question. “Yes, I liked it in Quake” seems a limiting answer.

it doesn’t include bunnyhopping but a similar mechanic, it’s not that easy to master for people with no experience so that’s why i included it

haris

FLANK

Applied. Need something else to play besides TF2 until Overwatch comes out. :D

Asaaj

You go Ivan-kun ♥

Applied.

nean

go

navitsu

thank you guys for all the support so far :D
i really wasn’t expecting this much

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

What sets this apart from Reflex, Warsow and all the similar games that came before that?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »