Forum

vpn services

Created 28th September 2014 @ 11:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Orchid

|=3

Hey guys. Any of you know of decent vpn service that is safe and has decent speed and no bandwidth limit? I dont trust random vpns and the one i was using until now started bottlenecking.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

well, what do you want to do with it and which ones have you found so far?
If I’m looking around, I see privateinternetaccess.com which fits all of your requirements. Hosting your own VPS would be possible as well.

Orchid

|=3

Im stuck on a shitty provider for a few months, and It, for some unknown reason to me, blocks several popular game server ips on their end. Ive managed to fix it by using a vpn. So the things im looking for is decent up/download speed and a ping thats below 100ms in europe.

Orchid

|=3

I just facepalmed? Cant I just use a proxy?

george

You could buy a VPS and host your very own VPN server yourself, it’s less expensive (in most cases) and more secure in my opinion. Feel free to add me on Steam if you need any help.

Last edited by george,

CHERRY

Quoted from george

You could buy a VPS and host your very own VPN server yourself, it’s less expensive (in most cases) and more secure in my opinion. Feel free to add me on Steam if you need any help.

this

Orchid

|=3

are they costly?

CHERRY

Quoted from Orchid

are they costly?

as cheap as 5 usd/month for what should be enough for you :)

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

https://torguard.net/ has always worked well and is easy to use

it’s 50€ a year but 50% off every black friday (at the end of november) so 25€ a year is not too bad

dAGNER

duplo

OH SHIT TIME TO BUY DRUGS ONLINE NIG

AnimaL

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
as cheap as 5 usd/month for what should be enough for you :)

I’m using cheap vps from openitc that I have bought just to host vpn on. It’s like 12 pounds / year and I am getting my isp speed cap of ~20mbps no problem. They have multiple locations, but since im in uk i have uk one. Does not increase my ping at all, if anything it is even lower by 1-2ms. Yay for virgin routing lol

Oh yeah, when buying vps check bandwidth limits since some come really low, also remember your server will do 2x actual bandwidth usage since it needs to both receive data and then send same data to you. My came with like 1.6TB which is more than enough lol :]

The link if you are interested http://direvps.com/ But by no means it is a guarantee you will get stable vps for this price. It’s a lottery I would imagine…

Last edited by AnimaL,

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from dAGNER

OH SHIT TIME TO BUY DRUGS ONLINE NIG

yeah, league is such a drug. my isp blocks out their server ips. Its an addiction, ill give u that.

Last edited by Orchid,

Add A Reply Pages: 1