Forum

Runescape enthusiast megathread v1.78

Created 2nd August 2014 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

inb4 master of all whiteknights permzilla closes post
inb4 random jealous girl posts something drastic on etf2l cuz of random girl sarah is in the center of all attention atm
inb4 my lobby ban gets extended(?????)
inb4 tweekarn stfu

Marty

lala

tweekarn stfu

also: whiteknights atm http://imgur.com/CwGqgQs

Last edited by Marty,

LaMqTa

fenneks

+1 from me. It looks awesome! Good luck in the competition! :)

juju

TBA
Tissi

last time when tried that i died.

splisplesplo

Quoted from Sarah

[…]
not sure if troll, but this is just ridicolous.
what you’re referring to as “dances like this” is probably what you see in strip clubs, with girls shaking their booty and showing their titties. Pole dance has just been certified as an official sport and it’s on its way to become an Olympics sport. The strenght required, the tricks, the warm up, the tecniques, w/e you think of, is the same professional gymnasts have. So you’re saying that professional athletes are stupid? That they’re desperate for attention and they are degrading themselves because they’re doing something in their life that is not studying at University and not showing how smart they are? The only difference is that pole dance, as Ace said, has a lot of sexual connotations as it is often related to strip clubs, but it was actually born in the circus. The more you know.
I don’t even care about the awkward comments from nerds who have never seen a female irl, but I just wanted to point out this.
Cheers

[…]
Man I’m sorry but I hurt my hamstrings, can’t do that :>

Bel discorsino, ma secondo te sul forum di etf2l quanti +1 sono arrivati per un motivo differente dall’intravedersi della passera?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Sarah

Quoted from splisplesplo

[…]

Bel discorsino, ma secondo te sul forum di etf2l quanti +1 sono arrivati per un motivo differente dall’intravedersi della passera?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

il fatto che tu insista a far vedere che non sei un morto di figa come gli altri dà solamente l’impressione di come tu sia un morto di figa come gli altri :>

rockie

i want to pole dance too

splisplesplo

complimenti per il ragionamento che non fa una piega ma non hai ancora risposto

Last edited by splisplesplo,

Sarah

Quoted from splisplesplo

complimenti per il ragionamento che non fa una piega ma non hai ancora risposto

che vengano qua per vedere la passera, a me serve solo che mettano mi piace. heh

splisplesplo

meno male che lo ammetti da te

loopster

+1 for me too

torrit

if i was sarah i would have just asked around in private, to prevent this horrible autism to happen in the first place, but i’m not blaming her at all
fucking whiteknights and fedoratippers always have to ruin everything because of “feminism” and such
why couldn’t you just like her fucking video and be done with it?
fucking disgusting, fite me at lan, i’ll rek u all i swer on me nan’s lyfe fgts

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from torrit

if i was sarah i would have just asked around in private, to prevent this horrible autism to happen in the first place, but i’m not blaming her at all
fucking whiteknights and fedoratippers always have to ruin everything because of “feminism” and such
why couldn’t you just like her fucking video and be done with it?
fucking disgusting, fite me at lan, i’ll rek u all i swer on me nan’s lyfe fgts

I LIKE WHAT I WANT TO ON FACEBOOK
NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO LIKE STUFF I DONT WANT TO LIKE

Leif

Quoted from Sarah

[…]
che vengano qua per vedere la passera, a me serve solo che mettano mi piace. heh

mettilo su 4chan, sai quanto mi piace ti arrivano

CHERRY

Quoted from Leif

[…]
mettilo su 4chan, sai quanto mi piace ti arrivano

This thread got so Italian :O

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »