Forum

Runescape enthusiast megathread v1.78

Created 2nd August 2014 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

Koala

Quoted from Tritone

someone please explain this thread

somebody wants attention and unfair votes.

Popcorp

Quoted from Koala

[…]
somebody wants attention and unfair votes.

why would you say “Unfair”? Unfair would be paying for votes, she’s not offering anything for us to vote for her (except her thanking you at i52, which is a normal thing). Same for Attention, if she wanted attention, she would just post a video and say “hey look at my pole moves :)))”.

Last edited by Popcorp,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

why would you say “Unfair”? Unfair would be paying for votes, she’s not offering anything for us to vote for her (except her thanking you at i52, which is a normal thing). Same for Attention, if she wanted attention, she would just post a video and say “hey look at my pole moves :)))”.

cya@falador

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from HartzFartz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33mQsBM4CZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33mQsBM4CZc

Last edited by Pete_,

Koala

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Unfair because it’s supposed to be objective users voting for the best dance in their opinion, not the only dance they’ve seen, because it got advertised on some gamer forum. But it’s similar in all contests nowadays. And for the attention shit, she essentially did that already. I don’t really give a shit though, you people do w/e you want.

Last edited by Koala,

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Wasn’t this about runescape_enthusiasts?)))))

Last edited by Spreijer,

Popcorp

blame_koala

Shellfish Clive

8D

Please keep this thread on topic guys, it’s not fair on the people that want to read the actual Runescape content.

Cheers,
Clive.

ash

(Legend)
:D

I smell admin abuse. Did perm leave his PC unlocked again?

roban

:-)

Quoted from ash

I smell admin abuse. Did perm leave his PC unlocked again?

Permzilla changes our team page all the time #donttrustpermzilla

Henghast

open
bobs

I heard something about permzilla trying to silence accusations of illuminati involvement. Covering up a guilty conscience?

STOGE

TDP

buying gf 10 gp

Shellfish Clive

8D

Hey guys it’s your boy Clive here bringing you some more Runescape info. Runescape 3 was just released recently like last year or 2 years ago and I haven’t had net for a while because my mum cut it if as I stopped paying rent but big C is back in the house and boy have I got a tale for your eyes. So I log on first time in a while see all my grand exchange items sold (booya) made more money than my rune axe head swindle that’s for sho’ and I was sitting there like……what shall I do? Then it came to me. I need a higher fishing level for the Fishing Guild, I’ll level that. Now I thought of a great way to do that, I know everyone has their own methods and they want to do it their way and I’m not saying that mine is better but yours are far worse.

Disclaimer – If you can’t fish lobsters stop reading and come back when you can.

So there I was in Catherby, yes you read that right, Catherby of all towns when I see water and a little pool of fish, this was very strange as I didn’t know you could fish there and with it being so close to a bank I thought my Jollies have been Rogered but it’s true. You can fish there and bank within 30 seconds, INSANE! You wanna take your lobster cage (obviously on your toolbelt so you can catch 28 lobsters not 27 lobsters that’s 1 extra lobster per run in 28 runs that’s a whole inventory of lobsters, for free!) Anyway take your cage and right click pretty much any pool of fish and it will have lobsters in it, get your inventory full of lobsters and then (this is where it gets fucking incredible.) you have a choice.

Choice 1: Take your lobsters and bank them leaving them raw.
Choice 2: You can f’ing cook your lobsters next door on a stove, yes a stove, next to a bank I wouldn’t believe it unless I saw it, look at this: http://i.imgur.com/RERzrYb.png

So it’s a double win for you cooking & (ampersand) fishing experience in one run. You’d be a fool to miss this out.

Anyway that will wrap it up for today now I have my net back I’ll keep you updated on my ongoing endeavors, as I said before hit me up on steam for any other Runescape related questions or chat.

Your boy Clive,
Signing off

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Clive, I’m playing Runescape 07 with a bunch of people. We started a couple of days ago and so far it is me, Spudd, Alfie, Nuze, Phea and Verse. If anybody wants to play with me message me. You need to be a member.

Edit: Also I can’t believe you’ve only just found out about that fishing spot in Catherby :D

Last edited by moursi,

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from moursi

Clive, I’m playing Runescape 07 with a bunch of people. We started a couple of days ago and so far it is me, Spudd, Alfie, Nuze, Phea and Verse. If anybody wants to play with me message me. You need to be a member.

Edit: Also I can’t believe you’ve only just found out about that fishing spot in Catherby :D

Hi Moursi, Big C here, you requested me to play Runescape 07 with you and your “chums” and as dull as that sounds I am afraid I will have to decline. I am currently on Runescape 3 (The good version) and I am enjoying fishing here at the moment, maybe you and your “pals” should come and join me in my adventures and we can venture forth together, in unison as one team, in a group. So I will have to sadly decline your offer, please note that if you do want me to reply in future please make sure your post is a lengthy one as I think little information can be said in a few lines and I would prefer a nice read as you know I am an avid reader/kindle reader. If you have any plans in the future for RS (RuneScape) 3 then feel free to add me on Steam or my friend Sarathemage69 on the game.

Your boy Clive,
Signing off

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »