Forum

Steam account trading.

Created 26th May 2013 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Orchid

|=3

Im not keen on these things. Im getting quite interested in starcraft II, but at the given time I dont have any spare funds to invest in the game and its expansions. Are there any sites where people trade games/steam accounts? Im ready to give up my account for a whole copy of SC II with expansions. Gimme information.

I’m about 99% sure that steam account trading or transferring ownership is not allowed.

Last edited by Datenshi,

doks

allowed shmalowed.. people do it all the time.
its not without its risks though. rather try trading some items from tf2 for keys and then buy sc2 that way ?

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from doks

allowed shmalowed.. people do it all the time.
its not without its risks though. rather try trading some items from tf2 for keys and then buy sc2 that way ?

I think I already did that a long time ago. Something about dota 2, when everybody didnt have LOTS OF KEYS!

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

The games you have in your library are terrible, bro.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Old_Grandma

The games you have in your library are terrible, bro.

who said anything about the account that is linked to my profile here? This is the account I used to use when I played team fortress.

Last edited by Orchid,

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

multi!

dodgydogman

Panda

Lol sc2+expansion pretty valuable..

Muerte

elev8

If you do choose to sell the entire account, just be careful about how you go about it. Don’t advertise it in obvious places etc.
Don’t give out any direct links to it either. If anyone is interested in the account, send them a list of the games on the account and screenshots showing it is VAC clear, but blocking out the account name/email addy/date of creation. There have been multiple cases of people trying to sell their Steam accounts worth thousands of dollars but just ended up having their accounts deleted for breaking Valve’s T&C’s.

GL finding a buyer; most purchasers of accounts will opt for much cheaper hacked accounts since if the account is removed, it is at minimal cost to them.

Add A Reply Pages: 1