Forum

Israel needs your help

Created 28th December 2012 @ 10:33

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Our beloved Asaf “Retshock” Samurai is in deep trouble at the moment!
Its a Friday like every week. Asaf had a great day at school, met some friends and studied hard. Something was different though. When he came home he had to realize that his whole family isnt arround?!?!?!?!! DADA DAM!!!!!!! and no food in the fridge !!! DA DA DAMMMMMM!!!!!
He nearly fainted cuz of starving so much, but with his last power he tried to order a pizza but unfortunately doesnt have enough money on his paypal!!! DADA DAMMMM!!!!
What to do now?? No family around??? no food??? no money in the house???war in israel???

PLEASE HELP OUT OR A POOR ISRAELIAN KID WILL DIE FROM HUNGER

http://www.chipin.com/mywidgets/id/b86a442509004437

HAVE A HEART FOR THE ONES THAT DONT HAVE SUCH AN EASY LIFE LIKE YOU!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

sry dbl post pls close this one

profix

FLANK

I would donate but unfortunately my family suffers from pizza problems too. :(

Septique

I will not support terrorists.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from profix

I would donate but unfortunately my family suffers from pizza problems too. :(

I feel you man

HiddenTheory

Quoted from Septique

May be u r just anti-semite?

KLar

okie

is this supposed to be funny?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from KLar

do you think this is a joke?

KLar

okie

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]
do you think this is a joke?

yes, spending more money for pc equip and electricity then for food, would be pretty sad

I WISH I COULD, BUT NO PEOPLE TO SCAM D:

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

fucking jews and the money

Heny

chumtoad.

Quoted from Septique

EDIT:
However, if you support Palestinian independence, that you condem acts of terror like those of Israel. I’ll give you the money.
I’m goin to quote Olof Palme (Former swedish prime minister who got assassinated) “The rights of democracy are not reserved for a select group within society, they are the rights of all the people. “

Last edited by Heny,

Trath

Quoted from Heny

[…]

EDIT:
However, if you support Palestinian independence, that you condem acts of terror like those of Israel. I’ll give you the money.
I’m goin to quote Olof Palme (Former swedish prime minister who got assassinated) “The rights of democracy are not reserved for a select group within society, they are the rights of all the people. “

Finally a guy who knows what he’s talking about!
http://www.troll.me/images/osama/allah-akbar.jpg

Last edited by Trath,

maidos

i supposed retshock doesnt have any friends who he can ask to borrow money or even knock his neighbours door to ask for food or money??

this happends to me once when i was living alone in a vacation area. i just knocked 3 doors and got food because my family decided to go out since i was sick and i stayed home..(they forgot to leave money)

Grow some balls retshock and beg for food

oh yeah i have 1600 euros on paypal but u rely on tf2 community too much :D (fifa)

Last edited by maidos,

Heck

Quoted from KLar

Klar!

Get it?

Last edited by Heck,

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »