Created 10th March 2012 @ 18:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

ash

(Legend)
:D

Awesome! :D

Gl man, and frag some judges for us

Swedish Santa

Thanks for the amazing response everyone! I will compete in snowboardcross, halfpipe, slopestyle and big-air. This is my first time competing in the freestyle disciplines in a national championship but I’m not afraid, Ill do my best to score the highest points and proudly show my love to TF2 and the community

I might consider doing a “frag” video :D

alfa

nice gl bud!

Beef

haha fan va najs! håller tummarna för dig :D

eXtreaL

Nice! Good luck!

I started snowboarding again since 1 month and starting to do some freestyle. I can do some 180’s, jib some boxes and I’m trying to do a downrail but haven’t quite mastered it yet. What board and bindings are those btw?

Swedish Santa

Quoted from eXtreaL

Nice! Good luck!

I started snowboarding again since 1 month and starting to do some freestyle. I can do some 180’s, jib some boxes and I’m trying to do a downrail but haven’t quite mastered it yet. What board and bindings are those btw?

Sweet! Good to hear that you started again. This board is definitely my favourite when riding on parks, its a Bataleon Evil Twin and the bindings are the sturdiest on the market, the Union Force.

clippen

double cab easy pie, lycka till

ProGamers

i got a quick question do any of you know if a free acount can participate in highlander or not?

Quoted from ProGamers

i got a quick question do any of you know if a free acount can participate in highlander or not?

Ofcourse F2P accounts can participate, just be sure to enter your steamID.

krazko

IDK

riktigt nice santa! lycka till!

eXtreaL

So how did it go? Managed to capture some footage? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2