Forum

A Sense of Loss After Completing a Game

Created 1st November 2011 @ 00:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Moonbase Alpha gave me that feeling. But it also granted me with a sense of fulfillment: we battled through the hardest of times and came out on top.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Koeitje

Moonbase Alpha gave me that feeling. But it also granted me with a sense of fulfillment: we battled through the hardest of times and came out on top.

HERE COMES ANOTHER CHINESE EARTHQUAKE

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]

HERE COMES ANOTHER CHINESE EARTHQUAKE…….

……EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

ijswezel

swimp

the song at the end of the first mass effect is amazing so how you could feel sad about it and not want to go around punching everything to pieces before injecting it all directly into your spinal column* as a precursor to partying for days is beyond me. all to light 80’s esque electropop

*hey it’s 8 minutes long. gotta do something

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Rudi

The fucking british, being the fucking scum of the earth, all the fucking time. Yes, I sometimes feel a sense of loss, as the jews were being exterminated in the holocaust, while the british were left to continue their whoremongering, giving birth to the fucking diseases that roam the TF2 community.

let me quote jakle and say : “Whoah, whats up your bum?”

Dav1dd

2ne1

Quoted from Koeitje

best 25 minutes of my life

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4