Forum

Need an unsual hat!

Created 24th March 2011 @ 12:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’m hoping to get a scorching flames scout hat to look cool with the rest of my team, but yet I’ve had no luck after opening around 40 crates. I’ve maxed out my overdraft now and am in deep poopoo. The addiction just keeps getting worse.

I am selling myself for anything really in order to get ahold of a burning flames scout hat. I can mentor your team to some degree in TF2 and teach you alot of the basics and more advanced stuff in HoN.

Without this hat… life just doesn’t seem worth it anymore.

edit: burning flames hat…

Last edited by GibbZ,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I can recommend him, A* body

Spike Himself

TC

Stop opening crates, I can tell from personal experience (200 keys; ka-ching!) that it’s not worth it.

Unusual hat club go! :D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

But I cant afford £120 for a hat!!!!

Ghent

Team

Quoted from GibbZ

But I cant afford £120 for a hat!!!!

And how much have you spent on keys so far?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ghent

[…]

That’s probably why :p

TopGear

tH

I have lots of crates, it might be in one of those ;x

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Ghent

40 crates times by one of those English pounds and ninety nine of those English pence equals a mighty sum of monies close to 80 of those English pounds.

Forsak3n

S

Got an Unusual hat from 4th crate I’ve ever opened on the old account. :>

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I don’t see the problem. I got a unusal trophy hat (sniper) with vivid plasma shit, in my 3rd box. Whats that worth?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Andee

I don’t see the problem. I got a unusal trophy hat (sniper) with vivid plasma shit, in my 3rd box. Whats that worth?

Go to The Unusual Hat Club and find out?

GL getting scorching flames btw, the most sought after effect :P

Last edited by herpderp,

Swarlz

you can have mine, it’s going to cost you though. Get up to Newcastle, get up. Strip…. Slowly. Then I want you to ring swifty and sing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U whislt spanking Arcy and doing the engineers dance.

your welcome

Swarlz

TviQ

ft.

Unusals are shit you cant hide :( dont get:PP get every scout hat instead

Flogan

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

40 crates times by one of those English pounds and ninety nine of those English pence equals a mighty sum of monies close to 80 of those English pounds.

That’s like $130, or 6½ pairs of earbuds. About the same value as a scorching flames scout hat. LOL.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from TviQ

Unusals are shit you cant hide :( dont get:PP get every scout hat instead

You still owe me 24.

Add A Reply Pages: 1