Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Defur

Reminds me the first 1½ year I played TF2 – was about 5-25 fps
Think the single core I had was about on 1.3 Ghz

Damn, I must ‘ave liked the game ALOT

Last edited by Defur,

Ghostface

spire

Meh. I used to play it on a PC I got in 1998. Wasn’t high-end back then, either.

Last edited by Ghostface,

Taimou

I played tf2 happily with my single core amd athlon 3500+ I think 2.2ghz?, 3gigs of 400mhz ram?! :D, and a gforce 9800 I bought for the computer because the old graphics card blew up :d.
I think I had about 60-100fps with high graphs when the game was YOUNG and hadn’t had those stupid fucking updates, now back in early 2010 I replaced it with a new one, I think I had around 20-50fps normally and 10-15 in badlands mid with m0res high fps configs.

Skyride

DUCS

My irl friend plays TF2 on a laptop with a 1.6GHz Celeron single core, 1GB of RAM and intel integrated graphics without an FPS config.

Rele

When I started with TF2 (Feb 2010 or so), I was on a laptop with a 1.86GHz dual core, GeForce Go 7600, 2 GB RAM I believe. At that time, I had about the same fps (pretty stable 60 I’d say) on the same details as today (Q6600, 4 GB DDR2 RAM (can only use 3 though), HD5750 with 1 GB and overclocked a bit).

Last edited by Rele,

ups

Quoted from Skyride

My irl friend plays TF2 on a laptop with a 1.6GHz Celeron single core, 1GB of RAM and intel integrated graphics without an FPS config.

How is that remotely possible?
Does he play TF2 like a strategy – 1fps at a time?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from ups

Does he play TF2 like a strategy – 1fps at a time?

I’ve not seen it in ages, but he was getting like ~10fps usually on 2fort. Tried to convince him to use m0re’s high ages ago, but he didn’t want it. Shame since hes actually not too bad when he plays on my PC.

Last edited by Skyride,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Still on the same comp Kyur dam!

WLL

Quoted from kyur

1.8 amd athlon
768 mb ram
nvidia fx 5500

640×400
m0re’s highfps cfg, everything’s low/off/none/0

10 fps on obscure(coldfront) mid, 2nd and last cap

~15-25 fps when there’s action on the screen, 25-40 when there is nothing happening, on normal maps like granlands

~30+ choke when shit hits the fan

Wow. thats absolutly epic

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from FADe

Nice calculator man, check out my toaster;

2.13ghz
2gb 533mhz
ATi2600HD

Only time it chugs is on mid, rest of the time I’m quite happy sat on 30fps.

lol

archy

my old computer. lol (not in use any more.. thanks god)

had a solid minimum of 9 fps. no matter what happened. if i was lucky (i mean staring at a wall while standing right in front of it, and when there were a max of 12 people on the server (BUT NOT in the room that i was in)), i could reach the fps limit of 60.

in the end, i ran around with solid ~20 fps.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2