Forum

Small demo frag movie from me ))

Created 21st October 2008 @ 18:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

zipko

There is no epic frags or fantastic effects, but I hope you’ll like it )) On FileFront you can also download HD (1280×720, 149mb) version of this movie (strongly recommended^^). Feel free to write some comments ))

Youtube (HQ)
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=El5Mai5-MT0&fmt=22
FileFront
http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/;12112689;/fileinfo.html

KOVACS

Nice, I enjoyed it. Editing was simplistic but effective, video quality looked really good, interesting choice of music, and decent kills.

PedoBear

ppb:H:

Very nice. Good music and some nice kills.

Wiiking

it was a really nice made frag movie. make some more :>

zipko

Thanks to all for your comments )) I’m glad that you liked it ))

Sneis, ok, i’ll try^^

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

yeah, pretty nice editing, keep at it! :D

Zipok

The demoman voice taunts were brilliant, vid was synched well with the music (the song was nothing special, but did its job well in a fragvid.) The frags itself were entertaining to watch, and the video quality on Vimeo was good. Downloading the video now for even better quality!
Deserves 4.5 stars out of 5. A well made video, definitely worth watching. :)

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

i loved it :D
well created and finished, quality was very good also and i feel the music reflected the frags

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

nice work zip!
Definately something you should do more often. If i have to be really picky i didn’t like the animation from right to left, the timing for the effect is good, just not that animation.
Anyways sweet work!

N/A

RaWr ::

Mate, that was fucking sick! Nice frags, nice editing, awesomely synced.. EPIC!

Hope to see more of that mate :)

LoopeR

FB

very nice work on movie mate and nice frags gj :) x

Bash

Too many shots of you one shotting a scout running straight at you. Where’s the fun in that?

Wiiking

hes div 4 after all, and i dont mind, it fits good in the video

zipko

Zipok, thanks for the detailed comment.

Exfane, I’ll remember it for my next vid ))

Bash, sometimes it was necessary cause of a music, but in future i’ll try not to use so many scout kills…

And thanks all for comments ))

One of the most fun-to-watch vids I’ve seen! Music sync was brilliant, and the frags were good (I specially liked that Turbine one).

GJ :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »