A mini sniper frag movie

Created 31st March 2010 @ 16:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Extremer

-AA- memberships cost 25 euros.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Inuy

i dont like phy. No one can claim himself as gerard butler.

Jh

Hey dats!

lol@peeps thinking that getting into aa is some sort of achievement or a goal for all the snipers out there.

Defur

Quoted from Amr

[…]
^_^ thanks for the demo … but remember u & gideon … u r from -AA- .. i am a d6 100+ ms african :3 sniper :P so easy on me :)

what country are you from ?

Amr

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Defur

[…]what country are you from ?

Egypt :>

& Jh u came here for the “fight” i know but did u see the clip :D, i know it’s too noobish for u to watch but may be u find that i will be better in the future & add me to AA :P :P :DDD
-ofc kidding-

Defur

Quoted from Amr

[…]
Egypt :>

oh really, well then why dont you ask the admins for a flag :0 maybe you can see if there is any other players from egypt here

Amr

<3

Quoted from Defur

[…]

oh really, well then why dont you ask the admins for a flag :0 maybe you can see if there is any other players from egypt here

my team got 7 players xD Wild Venom Chad Me Kimoes DoXz FreeZ

mb

keso

Quoted from Jh

lol@peeps thinking that getting into aa is some sort of achievement or a goal for all the snipers out there.

It isn’t!? aaw man I was gonna offer you a bj just to get in. GUESS THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOW

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

for a div6 player with high ping pretty decent … but whats up with all this bullshit post about phy how good or how bad he is or how much you love or hate him, damn its fucking unbelievable how people can worry about such bullshit.

60% of this community is menthaly fucked up from tf2 no shit

Amr

<3

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

but whats up with all this bullshit post about phy how good or how bad he is …

idk in fact the guy said his opinion & then the topic turned into a fighting arena xD i bet none of those ppl even saw the vid or even paid attention that there’s one :P

but i like it xD **keep fighting ppl :P o/**

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

for a div6 player with high ping pretty decent … but whats up with all this bullshit post about phy how good or how bad he is or how much you love or hate him, damn its fucking unbelievable how people can worry about such bullshit.

60% of this community is menthaly fucked up from tf2 no shit

I agree, unless you’re a div1 pro and you video contains 6 hs in a row without missing and they’re all flying in the air you should just forget it.

Well done amr, as taking into account (which most people here dont seem to take notice of because they’re heads are too far up their own arses to read) its very good for a div6. sniper, better than most, gj.

Amr

<3

Quoted from Extremer

-AA- memberships cost 25 euros.

/me gives extremer 25 euros >:D

& thanks war i was about to forget that this topic is about a mini clip of me ^_^

Last edited by Amr,

Amr

<3

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11198/

PHYshit play tf2 with ur hands first then come & judge ppl

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Amr

Kinda harsh on all of us players who use our feet.

quad

Quoted from Amr

How about you get common sense? I like to see some “evidence”/random demo from mix

Oh wait, not this again?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »