Forum

appe presents Tinnitus

Created 15th October 2008 @ 16:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

appe

This is a soldier fragmovie I’ve been working on the last week. It features clips from Division 1 games, Nations Cup games, and a few pickup/pcw clips.

HQ download: http://moose.pp.fi/game_movies/TF2/tinnitus_final.wmv
Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEcQz-7pH0
Runtime: 12 min 46 sec
Filesize: 491 mb (shouldn’t take more than 10-15 mins to download from the mirror provided)

I really suggest you download it for much much higher quality!

dunc

infs
dp.

I shan’t comment to avoid “bias” but <3 good stuff Monsieur.

Not bad.
Some great frags at times, but at others it seems you just felt “pf, just put it in anyway”.
Still, the good frags outweigh the others.

P.S: omg dunc, stop being so biased.

Myth

good job appe i like it !

Silan

(Actual Size)

im on shitty net so i only watched the streamed.
kinda different movie, tbh i expected more WOW frags, but instead theres longer clips with alot of fine kills. I was entertained, but wasnt ‘wowed’ like i expected :).

Waebi

‹Con›

Some neat and even some “wooo” frags, and then again a bit longer stuff. Tbh i like longer clips better than short ones, and you were honest enough to show yourself dying a few times, and you credited the medics which is the most important thing (*hrrrm*).

++, good stuff, and show some more.

(also, a lot of quite “recent” stuff, it seems :P)
and dunc is the bias pro, so… let him be it :D

xtala

Very entertaining.
Even though I dislike that sort of music, I found it to be perfect for this video.

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

gg!

rather than stylish airgibbs which occur ones per game or even less. Maybe a bit too long, otherwise all good monkeh

Judas

Kot=Brot
FuDoo :>

i like the frags and the length of the fragparts….it is not like airshot =>next scene airshot => next scene…. good job

what i really dislike is the choice of music….to my mind it doesnt fit at all so it is hard to sync….kinda boring

Awx

InsertCoin

some are nice frags some area really booring =x
I liked the music :D

I enjoyed watching it. Good frags, awesome music, and nice editing.

A few suggestions for improvement:

1) Minimal HUD and disabling text (hud_saytext_time 0 / hud_showtext_time 0 – don’t remember which one :p).

2) Music syncing – the songs you picked had so many climax points, it’s a crime not to sync them with frags!

3) Take some more time to collect frags – you used footage from the same 7-8 maps for the whole 10 minutes, so naturally there are going to be some weaker parts. But still, take your time to collect only the best frags you have. Will take longer, but it’s worth it.

Was really good :D

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Well worth the minutes spent. Liked the music too, gave the video kind of an eerie feeling.
Fint!

Riemu

element //

expected more

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Jolly good!
Great to see some longer runs and general play instead of an air shot jizz fest :D
Nice pounding tunes too…

codcrille

Neither dl or stream links works? :S

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »