Forum

rEJ Blows, Here's Why

Created 14th January 2010 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

impressive, finally a movie without the usual suspects of the frag movie music world (celldweller, blue stahli, prodigy, linkin park etc. ). And the majority of the movie was very nicely synced with the music.

Felt fresh somehow :) not “same old, same old”.

Keep it up!

Geten

I get spamowned!

I really enjoyed it. Truly amazing. Loved the editing and music was innovative even though it kinda disrupted the stream of awesomeness at times. Too twitchy. But really. Great effects and unique stuff. One of the best videos I’ve seen. Love the intro and Pac Man style.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

That was actually amazing…

What you getting uber saw’ed and me failing to protect you as heavy? :D

Moose

[MIPC]

Liked this a lot, here’s a proper DDL mirror for ya: http://moose.pp.fi/game_movies/TF2/Main%20Sequence_2.mp4

JET XOT

I love it

jem

rEJ

zap was a beast

…UNTIL HE BROKE OUR HEARTS

really surprised by the feedback, thanks for the nice words. there’s literally no point in any of you subscribing to me on youtube though, this one took a ridiculous amount of time and i can never see myself bothering/having the time again.

shoutout to rej for expecting it to be shit then taking the praise when it isn’t, JERKS

basH.

hf

really nice editing

xzr

dat was ze awesum!

Haunter

very good editing

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

you just got paddlesacked :D

Jubilee

n1 =]

Cannady

hood

I…..need…..moar !!!!

fAiry

D.A
boys

you just got paddlesacked :D

pala4

great video, excellent work, thank you for that =)

Traxantic

TLR

This is probably the best TF2 team movie I’ve ever seen. The frags are average, but the selection of music together with the editing, is excellent!

Amazing!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »