Forum

Democall for a community fragmovie

Created 26th October 2009 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Hey,

I’m planning on doing another movie, still hoping that the community will bring the goodies I’m asking you to submit demos to me. If I have enough material to put together atleast seven minutes, I’ll make a movie :)

Aslong as I don’t have enough footage I won’t start working on it. So I’m planning on collecting demos for a month or two and then see how I can progress.

I’m not gonna go as nuts with the music as I did with Jabba, but I still wanna introduce new music. I’ve put up the songs I’m intending to use on the projects PldX page here http://pldx.com/projects/57

All you got to do is, except for making badass frags is:

Collect your demo and a .txt file where you simply put the tick(s) of the action you want me to look at. A small .avi recorded with fraps would be very appreciated but is not at all a must. I WILL ONLY USE FOOTAGE FROM PCWS, MIXES (if the content is really awesome) AND OFFICIALS!

In the .txt file, you must also provide your 1) Nickname & 2) Country. Then rar this folder where you have your .dem file and the .txt file and email me that at [email protected] or put a link in this topic. I would prefer if you uploaded the .rar to Megaupload or Rapidshare.

Peace out

Oh and by the way, I’m totally open for any suggestions for changing/addings songs to the list, just let me know BEFORE I start with the movie ;)

Last edited by morf,

decap

morfs bad

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

fu kiwi

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Interesting choices of music.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

pickup footage allowed ?

Cla

Cfag

gl, i will send you something :)

Netsky

I was wondering if you had older gfc files? (for demos before classless update eg)

m00n

Excellent morf, I’ll see if I can contribute in any way :D

BvD

flowerpower/

Looking forward to it

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Atty: Knew I’d forgot something, and to answer you. No, I will only use footage from PCWs and officials.

Netsky: Afraid I can’t say I do, depends on how old your footage is though :/

decap

he can use solus’ demo playback patch so he can do demos back to the heavy update

Mr.Magic

TBA
ZOS!

lol celldweller… great

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

lol celldweller… great

Thanks for the suggestion and comment.

*cough* douche *cough*

:)

m00n

lol celldweller… great

d-d-d-d DOUCHEBAG ;)

Atleast bring some advice to the topic, magic..

Last edited by m00n,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

No shpongle? I am disappoint :(.

But I’ll go and try to record some stuff for you. What’s the deadline for submitting?

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »