InsertCoin

Very good movie, OK editing, amazing frags, and the last 40 sec made me lol :D

Ragard

really nice frags! i liked it.

rofl at the end

cc//

Nice work.

Puppets

tbh id expected a frag on freight right where in the limp bizkuit song he sings freight train ;) other than that a very nice movie, maybe a bit overedited but thats my personal taste, frags where nothing you could complain

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Didn’t like the music or the syncing.

Didn’t like the music or the syncing.

someone’s a tad JEALOUS

Wiiking

haha i think its really good, or at least the frags are impressive as hell :) for some reason the movie didnt get me dancing but i just might be havin a shitty day :) nicely done.

i like the last animesongy

agron

Relic

anything with Celldweller in it is bound to be good. I liked the vid, the regular hud hurts my eyes but that’s just my preference. The quality could have been a bit better too. Liked most of the frags. Some fillers too, like pretty simple airshots; seen enough of those in fragga vids.

3/5

ThePledge

I liked it overall, but it was too long and all the “iMEDIC” throughout all the clips was simply annoying. The music is syncing was alright though, 3/5.

alfa

Nice movie but a bit too long

hamza

vR
vR|

Good editing, good/very good frags. You could have thought of some more varying transitions and next time include ingame sound. Makes your movie a more round thing combined with the music. I also liked that japanese mo-graph style stuff, you could have included that a little more in the frag scenes. But all in all it was a great movie, you have talent. I am looking forward to tsugi no movie ;)

Nice medic kills.

Stimpack

pck.`

Awesome.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2