Forum

Top 10 TF2 plays - June 2015

Created 25th August 2015 @ 23:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

Can’t really say that it’s eXtv’s fault since the game was played in the beginning of June and the clip was overused already before the month even ended.

If people don’t want to see bad clips in these series then you really should take an advantage of the demo archive that we have here and do this: Watch a match/cast, look after highlights of the match, look up for a STV demo of it and then submit it to eXtelevision. They do take STV demos just as well and nobody will know who to throw into the dumpster for sending a clip that isn’t your own.

lmfao

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from hawku

[…]

lmfao

?

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

herr_p’s frag was on sin’s channel and yet it got to top10 plays
this is hilarious

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

?

Not really an appropriate response from a trial admin.

Kaneco

Quoted from Zangetsu

herr_p’s frag was on sin’s channel and yet it got to top10 plays
this is hilarious

hey hey hey, it was on comptf channel before all those scrub channels Keepo

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Everyone has their own opinion I guess. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6047052/top10.jpg

If you didn’t enjoy this one I’m sorry. I’m sure you’ll like July much more. And August hopefully, just make sure to send us those i55 clips.

Edit: What Bloodis said is fine. It’s totally ok to send other people’s clips, especially from important matches and STV demos. Just fill the form using the player’s info but your own email adress and might want to make a note in the description that you’re submitting for someone else.

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Fuxx

REMOVE

You’re allowing blind praise from preteen valve pub-tier players as justification for your low quality output?

I for one would love to see a Top 10 Plays series that encompasses the very best and most mindblowing plays that competitive TF2 has to offer. Some sort of project/collaboration between the top players and media skilled people should be formed for the interest of expanding the comp scene.

Ignis

SVIFT

well reddit is full of pubbers who dont know what comp is tbh

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

hey hey hey, it was on comptf channel before all those scrub channels Keepo

Kappa

shoras

Quoted from LuckyLuke

Everyone has their own opinion I guess. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6047052/top10.jpg

If you target audience is /r/tf2, then you’re doing fine.

Last edited by shoras,

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

This highly comes down to what your audience is. I do hope you have more good plays coming with the nations cup happening in July. And hope you at least went over those games or watched the casts. As Blackoutgamingtv has been doing a great job casting it so far!

sure smells like a good old fashioned circlejerk in here 4Head

ivan

TC

Quoted from kKaltUu

I helped extv in the past with sorting, and it’s an awful job.
You fire up TF2, load the demo and ticks and see if it’s decent. Go through 150 of those and you might end up with 4 or 5 that are worthy at a top 10.

Then Luc needs to sort, process and edit that, which takes ages since all of that work doesn’t come falling out of the sky.

Although I think extv should obviously be watching casts for moments, it’s a bit harsh to say they’re doing garbage.
Submit stuff you see in a (prem) match, provide context and it will be placed above the other clips.

best response in this thread

Last edited by ivan,

sorsa

mooz

Can someone please explain what’s the meaning behind the “diversity” arguments.

Phnx

if extv wants people to send clips from prem players they should really consider not uploading those “incredible” lobby plays.
most of the viewers for the top 10 plays of the month rather see airshots from lobbies then streaks from important matches.
I still remember how much shit harbleu’s play got in last august from all the pubberse who say “I do it all the time”.
I already said this before but I really think people should just stop sending serious stuff to the top 10 plays and leave it at that because the only diversity in this clips would be if it’s an entertaining lobby clip or not.
someone else should make a series that actually features matches from officials because extv as it is now just doesn’t work.

Last edited by Phnx,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »