Created 20th May 2014 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Almie

pwn!
gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsCDWaU1YU
Enjoy!

Jaakarhu

when i watched this i was actually dissapointed that it was so short. Awesome editing, smoothing and effects using! you should consider to make a longer fragmovie some day.
Edit: also subbed

Last edited by Jaakarhu,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

fragclip thread?

konr

Quoted from smziii

fragclip thread?

This is not a fragclip.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Since when are four frags a frag movie? :>

Edit: Jokes aside, sick edit. Mildly overedited, but I guess fitting for such a short project. Watching a longer movie of that caliber — my eyes would probably die from edit overload.

Last edited by ash,

konr

Quoted from ash

Since when are four frags a frag movie? :>

Edit: Jokes aside, sick edit. Mildly overedited, but I guess fitting for such a short project. For a longer movie of that caliber my eyes would probably just die from overload.

It’s like somewhere between a frag clip and a frag movie. More like a clip of editing :D

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from smziii

fragclip thread?

The way I see it, the fragclip thread is more of a thing for P-REC dumps and no effort fragshows, while edits deserve their own thread. Then again, some other people will probably disagree with me, but its just my opinion.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Almie

[…]
The way I see it, the fragclip thread is more of a thing for P-REC dumps and no effort fragshows, while edits deserve their own thread. Then again, some other people will probably disagree with me, but its just my opinion.

I agree with you

Cool clip btw

Last edited by Fuxx,

El Muchacho

BUM

Y U NO MAKE LONGER MOVIE? because that was EPIC

frixx

LG

think this counts as a clip since it was not even a minute long.

Good effort tho

Add A Reply Pages: 1