(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

he didnt cheat in that one
its a simple console command to enable wireframes when cheats are enabled

Last edited by smziii,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

The scouts yelling medic certainly doesn’t give away their general position or anything

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Aww I miss scunting and scoutag.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Free Thalash

IPZIE

SUAVE

i did exactly the same in exactly that game and people were even talking about others doing it. Whats the deal

Setlet

Did Thalash have access to rcon? If he did, I don’t see a problem. Or did the server have sv_cheats 1 on? But why would you use r_drawotherviewmodel if you are playing hide and seek, or whatever that was.

Last edited by Setlet,

NeuTronas

How did the scout get in those spots? That’s cheating!

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Muuki

The scouts yelling medic certainly doesn’t give away their general position or anything

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

There is only one solution to this.

Ban Thalash from the Scunting League.

Last edited by emb,

2nuts

Thalash was framed by Tviq.. off topic.. Thalash, is there anyway for me to remove my viewmodels but still have them there… ehm like something that would allow me to see through them… sort of like an transparent viewmodel I guess you could call it. Please let me know if you have maybe a plug in or something!
Thanks in advance.

Trane

Quoted from 2nuts

Thalash, is there anyway for me to remove my viewmodels but still have them there… ehm like something that would allow me to see through them… sort of like an transparent viewmodel I guess you could call it. Please let me know if you have maybe a plug in or something!

I would like to know this also, thx Thalash.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

People should revive scunting and scouttag, that was fun…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »