Forum

Incomparable

Created 5th February 2012 @ 10:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1

sunday

aqeze

Hello guys, I want to present my work named “Incomparable”. Idk how to specify it fragmovie or just clip, your choose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ8aB4xySbY&context=C34e3ca9ADOEgsToPDskKBJLUIppeQ79W2Zy6AGaVu

EVERY EFFECT IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Sketch

MM

Would have been better if the colour changes were not quite so drastic (Blue, Dark red bright yellow, sometimes all in the same frag from different angles).

I think your problem was that the effects never looked similar to each other, so this ended up looking like a montage of 20 different frag movies. you clearly have the skills to edit, you just need to make a clear choice for a style and stick with it.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

+ Artistic intro, usage of effects shows off your skill without ‘clogging’ up the frags themselves
+ The rocket trail, I found it quite nice
– Too much effects during fragclips (very large amount of slowmo’s and overbright)

It looked good but you need to keep in mind that the main event in a fragvid are the frags and not the editing (and not the other way around). Using too much effects distracts from the actual business, the fragging.

But you got enough skill to make a nice clip:)

Great little fragmovie. The lack of sound was disturbing, though.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

eskimo_tim

Rocket trail looks fucking sick.

Kastos

REVERTO

Great choice of music, loved the atmosphere of the movie and the effects on the projectiles.. Very nice work, keep it up!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

phantogram <3

dellort

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

+ Artistic intro, usage of effects shows off your skill without ‘clogging’ up the frags themselves

Are you serious? The usage of that many effects shows you know how to click and drag presets from the Video FX/Transition panels.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

i especially liked the part where I couldn’t see what the fuck was going on..

..so all of it

ijswezel

swimp

honestly it just reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsX2Y9DVck&feature=channel_video_title

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

i especially liked the part where I couldn’t see what the fuck was going on..

..so all of it

Regen

nf.
9F

I quite liked it, what did you do to make the rocket trail and sticky trail look so awesome?

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

It seemed like it should have been really good.. but it wasn’t. It was bad, somehow. I think it was all the redundant, empty footage you used. You repeatedly spent too long showing off some dude wandering around reloading before you get to his actual frags. Which were often shite. Yes they got lots of kills, but I find that even the best Russian players all have this really lifeless, robotic way of playing which is very boring to watch and doesn’t really fit with the airy-fairy editing and music.

On the bright side, all the effects made it look kinda cool and the music was good.

Swedish Santa

LOVE IT! I love every single part of this!

Add A Reply Pages: 1