Forum

SCOPE KILL - TF2 Sniper Frag Movie by siN

Created 16th January 2012 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

64.65% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

droso

o/

Quoted from pr3d

It’s funny to read this comments when ppl say “hey do they dodge?” when more than half of these “pros” couldn’t hadle 70% of those situations. Peace.

Have you met TviQ/Wltrs?

pr3d

yes, should i notice something? TviQ is a nice guy/good sniper. But this is getting off-topic. All u did is made me laugh from this nonsense :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I liked this. Nice job.

“These situations” don’t really happen so often in the Prem, cause they like using strategy and teamwork n shit rather than heroing sniper 90% of the time for their frag clips (except TviQ!).

Let the drama commence!

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

That was really good, well done!

Now get back to playing scout and actually be helpful to your team!

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Admirable

I liked this. Nice job.

“These situations” don’t really happen so often in the Prem, cause they like using strategy and teamwork n shit rather than heroing sniper 90% of the time for their frag clips (except TviQ!).

Let the drama commence!

<3

pr3d

xD

black

trick17
trick17

i was headshotted in this video, where´s my shoutout?
nice vid, personally I did´nt like the music, although it fit in.

tasKu

e-famous

some lucky frags there, cool movie tho.

Last edited by tasKu,

josku

playing sniper just makes the game slower… not really a big deal

and ofc playing against pros is much better than playing against snipers and div4ers; for example, nowadays playing on dm is a waste of time, while i remember once playing on dm against guys from 1-2 divs ( 1 and half year ago) and one of dem was a soldier called atty, we gave double airshots each others and i had great fun, the best thing of this game is find ppl to play who know the “how to play” rules, i dont know if u got it..

playing against childs who snipe all the time is lame and boring, completely chaotic
playing against mature and pro players is good because everything is set in order, everything has rules, everything has a scheme so that you ACTUALLY know what u re doing

pr3d

damnnn,,

Last edited by pr3d,

droso

o/

Quoted from pr3d

yes, should i notice something? TviQ is a nice guy/good sniper. But this is getting off-topic. All u did is made me laugh from this nonsense :)

Sniping against Div3/4 opponents is a piece of cake.

People simply can’t position themselves at this level. They can hardly focus fire or dodge etheir.

Trane

Sub div1 players shouldn’t make videos then?

Come on guys, lets just go back to smearing faeces on the walls and licking windows.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Trane

lets just go back to smearing faeces on the walls and licking windows.

o/

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from droso

[…]

Sniping against Div3/4 opponents is a piece of cake.

People simply can’t position themselves at this level. They can hardly focus fire or dodge etheir.

Oh god, please just stop being such a fucking idiot, yes your prem or whatever and yes it’s easy for you to snipe at div 4/3 lvl. Who gives a fuck, he maybe liked the frags he got and it’s a good lvl for him. Stop thinking your some god who knows everything and fuck off with your “LOLOLOL 2EZ FRAGS”. Thanks, stop acting like a shithead now please.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »