Forum

Lower Division Coverage - UPDATED

Created 12th October 2011 @ 11:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

I decided to go ahead and make a video of a lower division game after asking if it was a good idea on here last week, if nothing else it will help TC.Academy to watch back the game from their medic’s POV with comms.

Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l396Ij6txXE

(PS If any other div 4-6 teams want a game covered like this cos you think it might be useful, hit me up on steam :P)

—————————————————————————

Another video completed now, this one of the div 4b tie between DAKKA.neXt and n2o injection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPCbKoTQch8

(Thank youtube for the quality)

Last edited by Oxy,

ThePledge

Watched the first couple of minutes out of interest. I really dislike the volume of the in-game sound. The comms are very clustered (that’s usual with lower division teams) and with the in-game sounds blasting over them, it gets somewhat annoying to listen to.

If you tweak down the sound from TF2 a little, I would happily watch loads of VODs like this :) Thanks for the effort Oxy <3

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from ThePledge

Watched the first couple of minutes out of interest. I really dislike the volume of the in-game sound. The comms are very clustered (that’s usual with lower division teams) and with the in-game sounds blasting over them, it gets somewhat annoying to listen to.

If you tweak down the sound from TF2 a little, I would happily watch loads of VODs like this :) Thanks for the effort Oxy <3

Thx for the feedback, someone else said the same thing with the in-game volume being too high, i’ll change it for next time :)

Other thing that annoys me is that there is no way of getting a mumble overlay unless you stream it…. at least I don’t think there is?

clippen

my ears, they are full of blood

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from clippen

my ears, they are full of blood

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Thx for the feedback, someone else said the same thing with the in-game volume being too high, i’ll change it for next time :)

Tawks

iz good work!

Hist3rim

eZ

why did you kick us when we came on the server?

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Hist3rim

why did you kick us when we came on the server?

Personally I did not. Please do not discuss it on irrelevant threads such as this one, if your that bothered either make a new thread or hit me up on steam for a chat.

antyjc

2ne1

IM LAGGING. WHY AM I LAGGING. I HAVE LIKE 5FPS. GUYS IM LAGGING. SOLLY ON POINT I CAN’T KILL HIM IM LAGGING.

best bit.

IM LAGGING AGAIN.

Califax

dyn.

Nice work Oxy.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from antyjc

IM LAGGING. WHY AM I LAGGING. I HAVE LIKE 5FPS. GUYS IM LAGGING. SOLLY ON POINT I CAN’T KILL HIM IM LAGGING.

best bit.

IM LAGGING AGAIN.

I love yomi

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from antyjc

best bit.

IM LAGGING AGAIN.

I’M LAGGING HILARIOUSLY.

Pricee

has $w@G

I would love to listen, but the comms hurt my ears, reminds me of my team, i can only bear this once or twice a day

Oxy

TC.Express

If anyone has any advice for academy this would be a good place to put it :)

Oxy

TC.Express

Doing DAKKA.neXt` vs n2o injection from ETF2L division 4B within the next couple of days!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »