Forum

Hit It 3

Created 10th October 2011 @ 14:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Coco

[d¿s]

Really liked this! Download link maybe? :)

Hitm@n

Quoted from Coco

Really liked this! Download link maybe? :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JBKTU3L7 here you go :)

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from Hitm@n

[…]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JBKTU3L7 here you go :)

Thx mate

Dusty Lens

now seems like its blocked.

luzik

Suoli
moog

Frags were pretty nice and edit was okay also.

This movie is a great example what happens when someone uses 3D and has no clue about it. It was awful. Do not use 3D if you don’t know how to.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

blcoked in your country blablabla. Can you upload somewhere else ?

Hitm@n

Reuploaded, links in first post. Thanks for all comments guys:)

Sketch

MM

Quoted from luzik

Frags were pretty nice and edit was okay also.

This movie is a great example what happens when someone uses 3D and has no clue about it. It was awful. Do not use 3D if you don’t know how to.

I’m pretty sure the reason behind him using 3d was to learn. Wish him Good luck improving if you know of anyone who does 3d well help him out and show him :p

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

I’m pretty sure the reason behind him using 3d was to learn. Wish him Good luck improving if you know of anyone who does 3d well help him out and show him :p

I understand that he was learning how to use 3d but if it pretty much ruins some scenes of the movie then it’s a bit fail.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from luzik

[…]

I understand that he was learning how to use 3d but if it pretty much ruins some scenes of the movie then it’s a bit fail.

It does tend to add some cringfactor when people use it without taste.
However 3d modeling and film making is an amazing skill to practice, and you shouldnt listen to us, keep using it in your films, and you will quickly get good enough for it to be awesome :D

lolage

TSPAG

I really liked it dude. Frags were good, and I really liked the first 2 songs especially. The only bad thing about it imo is that the music transitions were a bit sloppy? Might just be me being fussy :D Also the colours looked better in the first half of the vid.

Nice vid anyway tho dude.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2