Created 13th August 2011 @ 19:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

dougiie

CotC

personally hate that greenscreen hud….

Didn’t enjoy it overall. sorrryy

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

please stop using this wierd type of music :(
its not propane nightmares all over again, but its different, and the kind of different that doesn’t fit in well at all.

other than that, nothing particularly special, but props for effort

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from LuckyLuke

WAR,
– I’m not comparing anyone.
– “broder rip off”: this effect has been in a lot of videos, not only broder. It’s just one of those known things that look cool and are used a lot. The song in Axefane just had this power down part in it, what better to put there?
Not one effect is original, there are billions videos. Everything has been done already, it’s just the way and when you apply it.

It’s not only being creative, you need to have an idea first. Then once you know what you want, you need to find a way to create that with the programs and effects. It’s not always as easy as you think.

PS: what about the gpit laser, what about the HUD? Never seen anyone do that before tbh. ;) (please link me if I missed something)
And like Dan07 said, I do this for others. If you want TF2 coverage to stop, please continue WAR.

Have a nice day.

http://i50.tinypic.com/efs9zq.jpg

atomic-

loved it <3

Sunbather

maksa

it was okay, except that font at the end was kinda of meh

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

You must have the worst collection of fonts, I almost expect to see comic sans in it.

don’t diss comic sans dude

Dummy

Quoted from LuckyLuke

WAR,
– I’m not comparing anyone.
– “broder rip off”: this effect has been in a lot of videos, not only broder. It’s just one of those known things that look cool and are used a lot. The song in Axefane just had this power down part in it, what better to put there?
Not one effect is original, there are billions videos. Everything has been done already, it’s just the way and when you apply it.

It’s not only being creative, you need to have an idea first. Then once you know what you want, you need to find a way to create that with the programs and effects. It’s not always as easy as you think.

PS: what about the gpit laser, what about the HUD? Never seen anyone do that before tbh. ;) (please link me if I missed something)
And like Dan07 said, I do this for others. If you want TF2 coverage to stop, please continue WAR.

Have a nice day.

yes, quit because someone doesn’t like your work. that’s mature. I’m of a similar opinion as War, well, you do great work for the community, nobody is denying that, but not much of your work (and none lately) has been anything genuinely good besides just being well done. Like an example I used in a thread a couple of days ago, your movies resemble hollywood summer blockbusters (99% of them at least): Done well, but doing nothing new. satisfactory for most people but not for everybody, and for good reasons.
TL;DR man up and take criticism like a man instead of threatening to quit like a drama queen

Dummy

Quoted from Sylosin

The thing is, Luke, you’re constantly churning out fragmovies over and over again like clockwork, and they never seem to achieve anything new or get any better. I can respect the time and effort you put into all of them, but you never make anything resounding or memorable. The best thing you’ve made is probably Axefane, and even that had some faults like the silly intro and the whole film-reel-breaking-and-the-engineer-hits-it-with-a-hammer that you took from the Broder fragmovie.

clockwork churns movies?? wat

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
clockwork churns movies?? wat

It’s an expression. Nothing to do with the player.
(Unless it’s a joke… In which case it sucked and didn’t warrant a post)

Also chillout luke, I don’t think even war said you should stop. It’s just a critique from a fairly sharp tongue. Use it positively.

Last edited by kaidus,

Dummy

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

It’s an expression. Nothing to do with the player.
(Unless it’s a joke… In which case it sucked and didn’t warrant a post)

Also chillout luke, I don’t think even war said you should stop. It’s just a critique from a fairly sharp tongue. Use it positively.

I was being sarcastic :[
edit
and thought I was obvious enough with the quoted post that is, unless you’re being sarcastic as well in which case we need xzibit here

Last edited by Dummy,

Moreg

dc.

fragmovies

serious business

tay

bored me senseless
and that song was just cringe

lolage

TSPAG

Liked it apart from the music & the fonts. I liked the hud on the first movie, just dont over use it.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from kaidus

Yea you’re right. Shouldn’t have reacted that way but oh wells it’s kinda hard to not respond sometimes :P

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]
(Best example is look at RWJ) .

he’s trying to be funny, it doesn’t matter if the editing is the same.
you’re trying to make something good, but when u do the same in all movies its not..

I LOVE RWJ THO!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »