WLL

Quoted from slate

Not available in your Country.

download please.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Superb movie!

Still have to mute the bit I do casting on as I sound so depressed but other than the bit involving me (which was a great piece of Pyro play by Hat) the movie was brilliant. Can’t applaud Cube enough for his effort and work.

The tournament itself was fantastic – the stars of the Highlander challenge from Colony, SNSD, May Contain Nuts and the rest are the next generation of TF2 stars and hopefully this can inspire another generation of great TF2 players to come from Highlander.

huhystah

Quoted from Hildreth

Superb movie!

Still have to mute the bit I do casting on as I sound so depressed but other than the bit involving me (which was a great piece of Pyro play by Hat) the movie was brilliant. Can’t applaud Cube enough for his effort and work.

The tournament itself was fantastic – the stars of the Highlander challenge from Colony, SNSD, May Contain Nuts and the rest are the next generation of TF2 stars and hopefully this can inspire another generation of great TF2 players to come from Highlander.

*High five* panda

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

was sick :) well done!

Keyro

Cheater

The best advert comp TF2 needed. Just wonderful thank you.
Need to Copy/paste the vidz on all Forums.

Last edited by Keyro,

M24_

awesome movie, nice job

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Sisu m8, why you such a beast

magique

OMG, Where is download link?

atmo

Bad spy, brilliant producer <3

Sketch

MM

that was an AWESOME ENGI CLIP! but what was all that other crap around it for?

octochris

(0v0)

Download link now avail: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/movies/etf2l-highlander-cube.mp4

Bun

GM

Amazing video, good job!

d1

[DblX]

Quoted from octochris

Download link now avail: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/movies/etf2l-highlander-cube.mp4

Thank you very much.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »