Forum

Nor - The Polish Machine

Created 11th June 2011 @ 12:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from FreezeR

im really not mad, but why so much likes for a movie (its ok), because only Nor is in movie? ;]]

It’s because its good, it has a good style that isn’t over used. You’re just still mad because nobody liked yours and thought it was shit .

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

It’s because its good, it has a good style that isn’t over used. You’re just still mad because nobody liked yours and thought it was shit .

edit because i dont want to flame this thread with this amazing movie. if you want do talk, add me in steam

Last edited by FreezeR,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

nobody? hahahaha. come on, i dont want to start a flame war or sth like this, but whats so special about this movie? its just “put some footage in sony vegas” and render. WOW. (i mean you just like because nor made frags ))
i see you have no clue about moviemaking :) btw. if you want to talk about movie making add me in steam.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/frugsplayground/1256523423443.jpg?t=1257680243

Dummy

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

edit because i dont want to flame this thread with this amazing movie. if you want do talk, add me in steam

why would anyone add you to know why you dissed this movie then when you saw that nobody agreed with you you edited out your angst and said ‘add me on steam’ to look mature, failing even at that, its obvious – u jelly

Last edited by Dummy,

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
why would anyone add you to know why you dissed this movie then when you saw that nobody agreed with you you edited out your angst and said ‘add me on steam’ to look mature, failing even at that, its obviousy – u jelly

oh not you again. can u just shut the fuck up and not reply to anything i post in etf2l or somewhere else? kkthxbye

Dummy

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

oh not you again. can u just shut the fuck up and not reply to anything i post in etf2l or somewhere else? kkthxbye

mature reply brother, amen
good to know why you don’t accept criticism in your movies

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
mature reply brother, amen
good to know why you don’t accept criticism in your movies

ur on trolling fire ymmud

Nor

rda

stop mad internet. STOP ZE SHITFEST please.

PS: dummy, jednak jestes ciulem.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from dauk

poland has machines?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Biohazard

IDK

niezly filmik, dobrze zgrany (muzyka z fragami)

Dummy

Quoted from Nor

stop mad internet. STOP ZE SHITFEST please.

PS: dummy, jednak jestes ciulem.

tru tru
i just love freezer
tru tru

wic

wp nor.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Cool movie bro.

ouch

wow some really old footage in there. well done. strangly i really liked seeing SpA getting destroyed :D

Kazachu

GD

Nice movie, i love this man ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »