Forum

Casus Belli #2

Created 19th August 2010 @ 23:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

the start was brilliant, great sync and frags, but then i felt it went down hill a bit when the second song came in. Its not really the music its more the syncing with the music, just felt that it was thrown in there without much consideration

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

very nice editing and frags but the music ruined it for me :\

Last edited by SorroW,

Xabi

wow amazing :)

Wiiking

u did good with the editing on the scout clips considering the frags were avarage and very spread out over a period of time.

Keep it up

yin

the quality blown me away its was great :D

music was my type so also great :D

the editing was new and ideas very cool

10/10 from my site m8

Clark

SDCK!

Didn’t really enjoy the blood effect throughout the whole movie, but anyway – it was quite watchable.

I liked all 3 songs, they fit perfectly for me.

Sync was good enough either.

Frags are decent – nothing special though (except great soldier double jump around the spyre and killing the medic).

I can give you strong 8/10, you have great movie makers skill and I hope to see new movies from you in future.

Last edited by Clark,

Harox

TBA
Carl

don’t listen to people who hates on the song choices.. epic songs for this sort of frag movie… the last song made the movie 2x better. Keep up the good work! :D

ouch

mwaahhh mwah mwah whoaammm whaommm wammmmm

xD

I enjoyed this movie even though music wasn’t my cup of tea.

iQue

keso

Really liked the movie. Music fit, sync was ok but nothing that stood out, okayish color correction and at least not overdone with effects and filters. Some minor nitpicks would be the viewmodel_fov which is too high in my opinion (particularly in a video that’s wider than 16:9) , and the terrible pldx particles. :p

Last edited by iQue,

m-ex

v. existence

added pldx stream – http://pldx.com/movie/1313/Casus_Belli_2/

minimoose

didn’t really like the blood/explosion effects or the second song, other than that, very nice

m-ex

v. existence

Thx to all, i hope that next movie will be much more better :]

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

the 1st minute i was loving but then it went downhill…which is a shame cos it had the makings of a top notch movie.

Dosu

Hmm…
I saw a explosion particle that looks like nemezis icon and i can’t find this particle.
Anyone knows where i can find this?

Cek

7lives

necro

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »