[…]

Cheers

Angry Customer

+1

Last edited by choiie,

M0re

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

No, he’s saying people will whine at any new map, because it’s a new map and they don’t know how to play on it yet.

I’ve never whined about gully or snake as they feel good when you play it (good maps do that you know).

choiie

keso

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

No, he’s saying people will whine at any new map, because it’s a new map and they don’t know how to play on it yet.

This is not a valid argument. Make a good map and you have a good map.

There’s also a difference between a map in development and a map that’s going to be played in the main european tf2 league in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by choiie,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Not many people complained about snakewater apart from last and some sniper sight lines, those were fixed pretty sharpish.

Even bazillions problems were taken into account and fixed as much as Arnold could whilst keeping the play style he hoped for.

Spike Himself

TC

Don’t look at me, I was only translating byte’s post to simplified English :P

I haven’t even played this new obscure yet so I’ll be the last to judge it..

konr

I liked Obscure but now I don’t.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from konr

I liked Obscure but now I don’t.

That is not helpful in any way. At least say what it is you don’t like about it and suggest improvements.

Whether you like the map or not it’s going to be in the map pool this season so you might want to give as much constructive feedback now, when there’s still time to update it.

choiie

keso

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

That is not helpful in any way. At least say what it is you don’t like about it and suggest improvements.

Whether you like the map or not it’s going to be in the map pool this season so you might want to give as much constructive feedback now, when there’s still time to update it.

I think he’s another “bring back obscure_final” dude. A perfectly valid opinion IMO, whether you support it or not.

byte

Quoted from choiie

[…]

I think he’s another “bring back obscure_final” dude. A perfectly valid opinion IMO, whether you support it or not.

No one is saying his opinion isn’t valid chojje, but it doesn’t help me in the slightest with regards to knowing what “x” said about the map and why he’s not liking it.

Anyway it’s only about 30/40 ppl who have moaned on here and corresponding threads about wanting the old one so I’m not too gutted, we’ll see in time =)

Cheers

Byte

konr

I will explain in further detail if Byte wants me to as to why I prefer the old Obscure, but I didn’t elaborate initially because I was busy at work and just popped in.

Lateralus

The map seems to promote very aggressive play, and the last point can be a bit though to break through. There’s also alot of very open areas, making bombing the medic really hard.
Other then that, i quite like it.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Just wanted to say that i don’t have any problems with the remake but i hated the original.

lolage

TSPAG

Seeing as there are a fair few amount of people hating on the map, I presume there are a lot of people not saying anything because they enjoy it. I’m one of those people…

I like the new changes. Pushing last on this map is just like pushing last on any other map, there are plenty of ways to push it – you just need to know how to.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Enef

Just wanted to say that i don’t have any problems with the remake but i hated the original.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 101 102 103 ... 109 Next »