#wubafan

I hate you Permzilla.

Wacked

They’re a very good way to keep the ‘inbetween season time’ go by faster

Trane

Quoted from Enef

Time for another One Night Cup? :)

One night one cup?

Sounds like a watered down version of that video you showed me the other night.

Califax

dyn.

We played in Angel’s tonight, and opponent “exploited” (they said not on purpose afterwards) with a solly shooting from inside the rock bridge somewhere between mid and second.

Don’t know where he sat precisely or how he got in there…

kaidus

WiK?

I was a non-believer, but angel has converted me. Croissant (with fixes) for season 12!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

New mid sucks, it’s all closed off, no way to show any agression. It turns the mids into a spamfest like the old croissants. The version with an open top (on the far side of mid point) was better imo. Same for mid-2nd, removing the cave tunnel made it way too straightforwrad and just a spamfest. I like the changes to last though.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

last cp has to many entries imho. It’s hard to even spot from where the opponents are pushing.

Last edited by nTraum,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from skeej

New mid sucks, it’s all closed off, no way to show any agression. It turns the mids into a spamfest like the old croissants. The version with an open top (on the far side of mid point) was better imo. Same for mid-2nd, removing the cave tunnel made it way too straightforwrad and just a spamfest. I like the changes to last though.

This.

Second you can’t jump to force from anywhere. And mine makes it even harder.

And mid has become more about house control, as it hard to get good damage in there.

schocky

ist doof

awesome map!!!!!!

Califax

dyn.

And watching the VTV cast, mid is very spectator unfriendly due to the roofs.

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

no more croissant thx

kaidus

WiK?

Lol you are actually suggesting adding more routes?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from kaidus

Lol you are actually suggesting adding more routes?

I liked mine. The medic couldn’t go there but you could flank with scouts and solly. Atm you can only push from choke, which is easy to spam/sticky or lumber which is far away, so again easy to defend. Even if they hold second, there are only two real ways to push, through main or over point. Bottom being a flanking route.

Also mid house I don’t like, made it more spammy I felt.

Also surely the best bug is getting inside the mountain, where you can shoot out from. Although there are some awesome super hard to see hiding spots all over the map.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Angel

Quoted from CrashSite

Also surely the best bug is getting inside the mountain, where you can shoot out from. Although there are some awesome super hard to see hiding spots all over the map.

Please, post any screens, mate! For example, when we read yesterday

Quoted from Califax

We played in Angel’s tonight, and opponent “exploited” (they said not on purpose afterwards) with a solly shooting from inside the rock bridge somewhere between mid and second.

Don’t know where he sat precisely or how he got in there…

Arnold can’t determine what to fix.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Mid is way too spammable. Demo is the only class that can do anything to the otherside of the point without showing himself completely and being very vulnerable to 4 other combat classes. Also, all point’s that can be capped/blocked from behind something (bazillion mid for example) are unfun.

It’s not very clear where you can and can’t jump. Either add some fences to indicate where you can and can’t go or something like that. It’s annoying for the demo to try to jump somewhere, only to be stopped by an invisible wall.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 Next »