Created 1st January 2011 @ 15:45
In this New Year we want to make a surprise to TF2 community!
We made some changes in ctf_turbine map, so it would be more playable and interesting.
What we have changed, would you ask?
1. Added 1 new way from center to lobby.
2. Modified exit from pipe
3. Pipe is now wider and higher.
4. Modified ceiling in the intelligence room.
5. Modified stairs in the center.
6. Added small ammo packages in center.
7. Near the respawn room there are small ammo and health packages.
8. Modified the window in lobby.
9. Modified map lighting.
10. Now you can walk around the generator under the ladder in the center.
What we have fixed?
1. Now you will not touch the lamps in pipe and will not slow down when you walk in pipe and lean on one side of it.
2. The turbine sound is now more quiet.
3. The gas balloon in the passage to blue lobby is now a material (so no sneaky traps now demomans, mhahahahahha).
4. Removed the flattening in angles (near health pack) in lobbys.
P.S. Need some cups with this map! :P
The same topic at tf2maps: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=211095
You can discuss this map (and report bugs) here: http://code.google.com/p/ctf-turbine-pro-version/issues/list
Last edited by Sniperman,
I like the idea, specially the ammo packs on mid. I always tought this slowed down the map so much (even with the new rules)
Last edited by toogyboogy,
gogo into every map pool.
The changes looks good.
Always loved so much turbine, nice idea, i hope it will be considered for the new season.
damn hot :o would be up for test matches
Imo classic Turbine is better. Only change to do is adding ammo pack in middle.
that looks awesome, i wanna play it =P
Quoted from Keyro
Indeed the ideas seems interestings, must be tested on a NMN though.
Nonday Might Nayhem?