Forum

Crit-a-Cola in S8?

Created 30th April 2010 @ 17:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Mads2

[…]

I think you’re forgetting that it replaces the pistol.

:DDD

Ched

.tony

Just repeat the gunboats arguement.

“Not everyone has it so ban it unless both teams agree it may be used.”

KOVACS

Why has nobody considered how immense this could be when ubering a scout who just activated it?

kaidus

WiK?

Who cares if it’s a random drop, achievement or whatever. It should be banned for the weapon that it is :x.

Taoism

should be banned because there is the same problem like with the gunboots, its a random drop and not everybody can get it or achieve it

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from KOVACS

Why has nobody considered how immense this could be when ubering a scout who just activated it?

Isn’t that the same as ubering a soldier who is under the effect of the BuffBanner buff?

Ubering the scout does remove the drawback of the scout eating minicrits for the duration of Crit-A-Cola though.

I don’t see ubered Crit-A-Cola scouts being much of a problem though, but maybe thats because I haven’t experienced it yet :P

Quoted from Taoism

should be banned because there is the same problem like with the gunboots, its a random drop and not everybody can get it or achieve it

It’s too bad that it should be banned for that reason, it would be alot better if you could influence getting the items either via achievements or simply by adding a tournament mode that gives you acces to the items for the duration of the mode.

Last edited by herpderp,

M24_

ban all community weapons. no solid way to earn them.

Last edited by M24_,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Scouts are underpowered, because we can’t just fire at our feet. We deserve minicrits.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from GibbZ

Scouts are underpowered, because we can’t just fire at our feet. We deserve minicrits.

Yup, have to move the mouse up to aim at the torso.

suni

[j]\\\'

You know that you can uber the scout who is using crit-a-cola :] IMHO scouts dont need buffs anymore.

lork

Quoted from GibbZ

point and click

Memento Mori

Quoted from Mads2

[…]

I think you’re forgetting that it replaces the pistol.

oh yeah

same applies to scattergun anyway. it meatshots for 70 at medium range anyway

kim

idd.

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]
it meatshots for 70 at medium range anyway

Pretty sure a meatshot is a very close scattergun shot.

Taoism

Quoted from kim

[…]

i guess you’re right there

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from kim

[…]

Pretty sure arguing semantics makes for productive discussion.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »