Forum

New freight: yey or nay?

Created 29th April 2010 @ 07:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Del

Why you need MNM for this? Just go to irc, and find team, who want play this map too.

swat

nay

Hazander

gambler /

nay

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

seems ok, but why didnt the designer opt for low trains only?

xenon

nay :[

DIEHARDD

Seriously, why Team Fortress 2 should have updates anymore, I think this Team Fortress 2 is awesome, and I love it like it is.

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

Played this map today with my team. Middle with its little changes is good, but 2nd and 1st cp need to be looked closely, its way too easy to push to the 2nd cp and you basically got only 1 way to push to the last cp. New spawntimes are okay.

Last edited by DuPe,

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

hmmmmmm

Which means yes?

Tikcus

Quoted from DuPe

Played this map today with my team. Middle with its little changes is good, but 2nd and 1st cp need to be looked closely, its way too easy to push to the 2nd cp and you basically got only 1 way to push to the last cp. New spawntimes are okay.

there are 3 ways to push last, i suggest you look again

alfa

maybe

Last edited by alfa,

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Quoted from Admirable

Can any of the no’s construct a decent argument as to why they think previous versions are superior other than your implied inability to relearn a map’s layout?

nay

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

yay

yay

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Admirable

Can any of the no’s construct a decent argument as to why they think previous versions are superior other than your implied inability to relearn a map’s layout?

Perhaps they really enjoy the current freight and don’t want to lose it? I’m not just trying to play devils advocate here as I actually prefere the look of the new freight, but it won’t be until freight_final has had a lot of play testing (ie. more than it’s going to get prior to inclusion/exclusion from the map cycle) for anyone on the fence to decide which they prefere. If they don’t think the original is broken then why try to upgrade it? It presents no percieved benefits, but instead a large risk that a map they enjoy will be gone.

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

there are 3 ways to push last, i suggest you look again

Well if you try to push from bottom you get spammed like hell and top left is small place.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »