Forum

Consent to the use of Gunboats.

Created 9th February 2010 @ 11:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Danger Ranger

MAD

In season 7 if both teams agree on the use of Gunboats would it be possible to use them? Seeing as they are only being banned for not being readily available to all, and are not considered overpowered in the slightest.

I just think its a shame to prevent teams form exploring the use of this unlock in a competitive environment due to an unfortunate and unreliable way of acquiring them. Especially if both teams are willing.

It’s just as suggestion. Thanks!

Last edited by Danger Ranger,

Hellfish

i think they are a nice thing for new tactics. i would like to test them as roaming soldier but till now i didnt found them …
but i think its fair to ban unlocks who aren avaible to everyone

SfynX

T2P

thing is tho…what tactics, yes you can double rj more effectively but with that youll be using it with a buff from the medic and you still need to reload your l twice. but tbh i wouldnt completely ban them, if the opposing team allows it…then allow it for that match.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

They suck. Woot 30hp more after a RJ, but you lose about 360+ damage output before reload (with 60+ damage shots)

Randdalf

(0v0)

They’re not banned because they’re overpowered, they’re banned because obtaining them is viewed as a difficult proposition (even though I have 2 pairs now :x)

xzr

I got 3 pairs now actually :D

Danger Ranger

MAD

I’m not asking why they are banned. I’m asking:

If both teams consent to the use of Gunboats, can they be allowed for that match. I’m sure a lot of teams if they don’t have gunboats would still consent to letting their opponent use them seeing as they are a very hard unlock to use well (and in most situations the shotgun is better).

Last edited by Danger Ranger,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Koeitje

They suck. Woot 30hp more after a RJ, but you lose about 360+ damage output before reload (with 60+ damage shots)

l2calc 4×60 …

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from cheee

[…]
l2calc 4×60 …

Hate to brake it to you but the shotty has 6 rounds, 6×60 = 360

Willazord

Quoted from cheee

[…]
l2calc 4×60 …

l2realisehemeanstheshotty

xzr

Quoted from cheee

[…]
l2calc 4×60 …

did you just own yourself

Quoted from xzr

[…]

did you just own yourself

Makes your job easier and boring, doesn’t it? :D

Ontopic: I don’t see why they shouldn’t be allowed in the match if both teams have them and agree to use then.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

psunfragga

cc//

To me, if its banned its banned. Admins would have had enough insight and discussion to make judgement.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I really don’t see the problem using it if both team agree on the match page.

pindab0ter

wai?
CWoT

Quoted from psunfragga

To me, if its banned its banned. Admins would have had enough insight and discussion to make judgement.

So you say you’re ready to swallow everything they’ll throw at you, just because they’ve probably thought it through and all?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »