4th: ScArYsUcKeR.eSports TF2 3% votes
5th: Cause We Can 0% votes
6th: Twisted 0% votes
7th: Team Icewind 16% votes
8th: Herbs Army 0% votes
9th: Clanda 3% votes
10th: dA-gaming[Dropped] 16% votes.

Something going wrong?

I wouldn’t say anything is going wrong. 47% of people predicted Vertex2 to get promoted – which they did. Also they absolutely smashed your team in your match, so tbh I think we were spot on :p

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from d2m

[…]

I wouldn’t say anything is going wrong. 47% of people predicted Vertex2 to get promoted – which they did. Also they absolutely smashed your team in your match, so tbh I think we were spot on :p

hehe :D You saw what was on pcw:) but when we played etf2l it was too late by our time, and we’ve -morale :) And look at other result’s we won all games, vertex lose 1 map, and 2 tied :)

Dekken

Me thinky this:
Division 3b:
1.Fragmative
2.Only Rockets Love You
3.Team Vertex [Dropped]
4.Sektor.TF
5.Team Gspot
6.TFPortal.de
7.Impact
8.Horde of Ghosts
9.Impressive [Dropped]
10.Grognasse [Dropped]

ambra

“hahahahaha we actually lost to you guys hahahahahahahahaha like seriously hahahahahaha”

just so everyone knows, I think this all the times

Trex

-cavalier-

Quoted from d2m

Div6g: Cavaliers RED

Quoted from Raven

Div6g: Cavaliers RED

Quoted from ExE

Div6g:Cavaliers RED

Quoted from ozonE

Div 6g – Cavaliers

Quoted from Monkeh

Div6g: Cavaliers Red

nice prediction guys and thank you for your trust ;)

Imperium

Quoted from Evil

[…]
hehe :D You saw what was on pcw:) but when we played etf2l it was too late by our time, and we’ve -morale :) And look at other result’s we won all games, vertex lose 1 map, and 2 tied :)

hehe :D You saw what was on official:) but when v2 played etf2l vs herbsarmy one guy came too late and herbsarmy forced them to play with 5, losing them the map :).

Realy, when you say to someone don’t judge based on the result and then you going on and doing so, a bit hypocritical :). Twisted I heard there was some issues too but they ended up accepting 4-1 because they knew they’d get promoted. Dunno more, you’d have to speak to the others for that.

Also, you took ppl’s predictions seriously? It’s more of a ‘fun’ thing to do seeing how many you can get right from the 5 mins it took to predict it. You felt the need to rub it in ppl’s faces? 10% is the average amount for each team so your team getting 5% is a bit below average – besides who would know a team who did decent in div 5 would win div 4? Oh wait, that’s what nearly (should have) happened with vertex2, hehe. Egoboost yourselves, but dont take it to the forums :]

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from ambra

[…]
just so everyone knows, I think this all the times

Is that because you always lose )))

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Evil

[…]

lol, ego boost much? Vertex 2 are considerably stronger if you ask me. And sexier.

Sclampf

we gonna own no matter which division :))

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from Sclampf

we gonna own no matter which division :))

I predict you will kick “Season” out of the team and then reform into a new team.

Chaos

BAT

Gratz to Atty for being the only person to GUESS div 6h right :D

ambra

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Is that because you always lose )))

that is also true.

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Chaos

Gratz to Atty for being the only person to GUESS div 6h right :D

yeah, but I still love you, oh shit chaos, I got a boner. You know what to do! OPEN YOUR MOUTH BABY! :)

dougiie

CotC

thanks to the 16 people who predicted us to win our div :)

Dr Icecream

Quoted from ambra

[…]

that is also true.

Yeah we know, right? x)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »