Forum

Country forum for frenches !!

Created 17th June 2009 @ 16:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

bun

Hey guys, as we saw some slots for dutches and others to appear, I post that to ask the creation of a french forum. by the way, i think it will divide peoples, cos it’s stay the same website!

So, frenches tell here you want it too here!

Vlijm

UbeR |

deutchs?

dutch?
german?

Hansa

.idk?

I think he was talking about german when he said deutchs :P

btw, i agree. I don’t see why there is a finnish, swedish, dutch and german forum and nothing about spanish, italian, polish, french etc :p

Maybe you are in a lack of admins who speak these languages no ?

EDIT : i know many of you guys have a problem with russian and frenchs because of cheaters blablabla etc. But there is A LOT OF RUSSIAN TEAM in this league.
I’m not pro-russian or anything like that but they should get a sub-forums aswell (it means that ukrainian, lituanians etc could use it too) :p

bun

yes, they need moderators for it.

im sure it will be created if we find active moderator and it will have use

Tack

kp/

i agree with bun, need french forum :o

nemppu

mmm.

yes i was rather suprised there wasnt french or russian forum

antyjc

2ne1

english forum please. thanks

ChOun

iCon

Need to creat à french topic: “how to cheat ?”

PLZ FRENCH FORUM

Wiiking

i bet the russians already have one somewhere and for the frienchies…

Stimpack

pck.`

Agree with BuN ! french need a forum too :d

Braska

+1
Thanks.

gryzor

Read the ORIGINAL NEWSPOST comments before you post anything futher in this thread.

Screw it, I’ll just copy&paste:

Re: country-forums

I believe the general idea is to first pick a few forums where we currently have active admins as moderators available, see how that turns out in form of interest and such — then expand upon that knowledge for new sub-forums. Can’t cover everything from the start, have to use what you have available :)

bun

I mean, many frenches are so craps in english (and i’m not the last). A good deal for them is to have a this link with etf2l. It can help for furthers projects.

Antarion

Yeah à french forum could be fine for the french and also the belgian o/

Kador

+1, french’s forum needed =).

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »