Forum

Ban Gunboats

Created 16th September 2017 @ 02:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Olgha

Virtus.

Why do we reduce Soldier’s gameplay by using this weapon, making people look good, even if they’re bad as fuck

Last edited by Olgha,

!add
noob

Gunboats allow players to be more mobile, and utilize a game mechanic known as rocket jumping. They are not overpowered, and you reason was terrible. I bet you just got shafted by a roamer and you cant just take the loss.

Elite

YG
Houssem

Roamer should jump every time in order to make a distraction.
Ban gunboats mean less aggression but in another hand, if roamer jump less, he will more assist scout and then maybe, flank will play together better. (2 Shotguns in flank and 2 Shotguns in combo). Easier do deny jumper.

Let’s try it in an event!

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from .

Gunboats allow players to be more mobile, and utilize a game mechanic known as rocket jumping. They are not overpowered, and you reason was terrible. I bet you just got shafted by a roamer and you cant just take the loss.

U can’t use rocket jumps while having a shotgun ? It is only a + 32 damage when you jump, do you have to jump more than once or twice to get to your ennemies ? I bet you don’t understand the game : no ETF2L season ? *thinking*

Last edited by Olgha,

akachu

DOC

Quoted from Olgha

[…]

U can’t use rocket jumps while having a shotgun ? It is only a + 32 damage when you jump, do you have to jump more than once or twice to get to your ennemies ? I bet you don’t understand the game : no ETF2L season ? *thinking*

dude, pogos.

Collaide

Quoted from Olgha

[…]

If soldiers have to use shotgun/banners 24/7 they take more damage from mobility and they get fucked by scouts even harder

bum

Dancer

but then they just shoot the scouts with the shotgun and get fucked literally less harder than usual

Collaide

Quoted from bum

but then they just shoot the scouts with the shotgun and get fucked literally less harder than usual

Are you joking?

Scouts are A) easier to give a full buff, B) have a huge mobility advantage vs. soldiers if they give up gunboats.

Plus scouts are less likely to take these 1v1s if they know the solly has a shotgun

Last edited by Collaide,

peter

HYG

I would say gunboats are good because then you soldiers doesn’t need as many heals, so the scouts can pound with 185.

gatsan

BIOCHEMIST

u can still use shotgun if u want nothing is stopping u

Add A Reply Pages: 1