Forum

ETF2L is now NATF2L

Created 5th May 2017 @ 00:56

Locked Pages: 1

Tercio

inVincible

Game set up for 22 as NA players had to come back home. It’s the case where you don’t have good solution. I said we don’t want problems nor def win so we ended up with hour which wasn’t good for us. We also knew few of us can’t play that late hence asked admin about some def mercs we could use.
http://imgur.com/a/Es7PO – admin saying Realizyeee can qualify for that
NA players are 20 min late, they delay for 10 minutes after every round. It’s midnight when we are about to start second map. Americans delay again and say we cannot use Realizyeee. Same admin is being called and he sais “Yep i made mistake you cannot use him xD” and gives default win for our opponents.
http://etf2l.org/matches/68504/
Everyone can make mistakes sure. It takes adult to be able to admit they made it and do something about it. It is YOUR mistake that you haven’t checked properly and you shouldn’t punish us for your incompetence. Furthermore you can use your brain a bit and see that we cannot find any other merc after midnight. Since when European TF2 League favours NA players? 60 minutes of waiting for americans, cause admins don’t give a shit. Entire evening wasted cause of some kid not being capable of fixing his mistakes even though he’s called an admin. Like idk you can reschedule it for other day in that case, or allow him anyway? In some cases law do not work backwards and imo you can’t just shit on 9 ppl who dedicated entire eveining to play in your league in this case.

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

NA players just need to adapt to us. Playing a highlander playoff match at 22 cest isn’t a good idea.

Btw why isn’t Realizyeee allowed as default merc? He only played one match in high right?

STiNGHAN

inVincible

Quoted from TimTum

NA players just need to adapt to us. Playing a highlander playoff match at 22 cest isn’t a good idea.

Btw why isn’t Realizyeee allowed as default merc? He only played one match in high right?

UGC Plat season

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

I see, still the team shouldn’t be punished because an admin made a mistake.

MoistPenguin

TC

1. Realizyeee is rostered on a high team, he is therefore not able to default merc in mid. No need to consider UGC experience. It is your teams responsibility to understand the rules.

2. We gave the default win because your team forfeited, not just because we wanted to. Your team decided to give a forfeit because you didnt think that any of the mid players you could get to default merc to be good enough to play for your team. If you wanted to be able to get high players to default merc you should have gone into high.

3. You agreed to set the game at 22 CEST, if you could not play at that time then you shouldnt have agreed to play then. If you could not reach an amicable solution with the other team regarding the schedule then you should have contacted the admins and we would have set a compromise time.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Let’s clear up something here now.

You always could have played your match earlier if you would have wanted to be any more strict towards the team you are playing against, but instead you yourself sent the schedule proposal for the enemy team to play at 22 CEST so you and your team should take the responsibility for it then as well instead of whining for having to play so late when you should be aware that majority of people will still need to wake up early tomorrow.

Our primary focus of our league is not to make sure that players are too experienced elsewhere, even in your screenshot the said admin had said that he’s fine based on his ETF2L history and does not mention anything about UGC in that because we don’t want to devote our time into checking each individual person if they have played in Silver so they cannot play in Open as a default merc.

http://etf2l.org/matches/68504/#comment-596566
Seeing how your team as well had to take almost about 20 minutes to find the right fitting default merc for your match just as well while having another merc accepted before that makes me want to question this situation a bit just as well, as to why did you not even ask for him if he would be okay to merc if you were going to ask for a one anyways? Would you have thought that the enemy team would had denied him because of his UGC Platinum experience that was overlooked here?

Anyhow, I’m fine with leaving that as a question that I’m not looking forward for an answer, since raising up needless conflicts is unnecessary for something that is also your, or your team’s fault. Locking this thread now.

Locked Pages: 1