Forum

Rocket jump script

Created 31st October 2015 @ 20:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

damneasy

Quoted from Jan

You can just keep holding M2 while you’re in the air.

You will keep shooting if you do that

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

You will keep shooting if you do that

Or press Ctrl. For me it’s easier to jump with M2 and then just hold ctrl midair. But I’m bad, so don’t learn from me. :D

damneasy

Quoted from Jan

[…]

Or press Ctrl. For me it’s easier to jump with M2 and then just hold ctrl midair. But I’m bad, so don’t learn from me. :D

I actually use m2 as crouch too, easier to ctap :), i forget to hold crouch in air becasue of it but you dont actually have to hold crouch in air unless you want to walljump.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

I actually use m2 as crouch too, easier to ctap :), i forget to hold crouch in air becasue of it but you dont actually have to hold crouch in air unless you want to walljump.

I’m not sure if it’s right, but I heard the window for a speedshot is slightly larger if you’re crouching

Roks

#FreePat

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I’m not sure if it’s right, but I heard the window for a speedshot is slightly larger if you’re crouching

Can you even do a speedshot uncrouched? If its true, I don’t see a point of doing it that way, because you wouldn’t get the speed boost that you get with holding +duck.

Last edited by Roks,

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Roks

[…]

Can you even do a speedshot uncrouched? If its true, I don’t see a point of doing it that way, because you wouldn’t get the speed boost that you get with holding +duck.

Maybe it’s that. I just remembered someone telling me something to do with crouching at speedshots and it made sense in my head. Either way good reason to not pencil it )

damneasy

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Maybe it’s that. I just remembered someone telling me something to do with crouching at speedshots and it made sense in my head. Either way good reason to not pencil it )

Everything that has to do with a rocket jump has to be crouched, except a few things like bouncehop or something

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2