(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Irc #etf2l

Type !admin someone is bullying me on the internet

fkp

offended by comments in rec.post. lol.

Yonatan2G

FT |

I am really not trying to make a joke of this and I think that its important to keep the languge clean betwin the users on the site, if there’s a way someone can help me let me know. or you are actually serious by saying I should go and type a comment “!admin user using offensive languge..”

Yonatan2G

FT |

It seems like you guys dont take it as serious as I do, i’ll just give a example of it: http://i.imgur.com/0E8pajr.png?1 , I want a serious answer please.

skyro

#SaveMelee

It’s not that we wouldn’t take you seriously.

But you’re taking it too seriously and making a fool of yourself. Ignore recpost slammers or fight it out on your post, it’s none of our business.

Septique

Maybe start by growing a pair. Its internet.

hr

What you wanna do is hold all that hate inside of you waiting for the day that you see the person that typed on your rec post make one of their own. Then it will be your time to strike.

Useless

TC.Noobas

No one cares about what people type in the rec posts anyway. Just a bunch of circle jerking and slander :D

Yonatan2G

FT |

I know it sounds a bit weird, but I actually care the way people act to each other on the internetm that’s a important thing, for me at least. However, someone helped me alredy so thanks for your help, i’ll try to ignore his useless comments, all tho its very annoying.

Septique

Good luck.

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

go fuck a branch

Nik

MEGA$$

If you care this much you probably shouldn’t even start playing competitive because it’s going to be no different.
It’s the internet; swearing and insulting shouldn’t happen but it’s inevitable. You’ll have to look over it; they won’t care anyway.

alf

You should inform the police.

Yonatan2G

FT |

Yeah some of you can keep laught about what I honestly think, seems like only few of you udnerstand. However, I found a way to report this player without the ‘police’ help. Thanke you anyways

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »