SHEEPY'S MGE CHALLENGE FOR ALL THE HATERS

Created 3rd December 2014 @ 05:52

Locked Pages: 1

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Hello!

In my time playing team fortress 2 I have run into a lot of different people. Some of them are nice and they are my friends but others are not quite so nice to me. A lot of people around here dislike me and they often let me know this in rude ways and most of the time it is in 6v6 or 9v9 where certain players (droso, konr) get carried by their team so hard they literally don’t have to do a single thing for the team so they can type rude things in chat knowing that since they are sitting behind their team doing nothing its difficult for me to wreck them in a 1 v 1. So I have decided to challenge the following people to an MGE duel where they can shittalk me all they want before they get shit on by me. I will list the following people I am challenging below through quotes they have said to me. If you are one of the people who has said one of these things to me, then you must play me 1v1 or you will be forever known as a little bitch who was too scared to get wrecked in mge by me despite the rude things you have said.

Here is the list of people I am challenging:

droso: Hey sheepy! How’s your speech impediment today? Can you say hi to me over voice chat please? I need my daily comedy

droso: dear god you have bran damage

[cMGE] Steve!: Did the scottish referendum get your jimmies rustled

Ramagan: NiCO>sheepy easily

NiCO: i think you deserve you retarded place

jakeowaty: It’s people like sheepy make comp TF2 look like a kindergarden.

Izzy57000: Sheepy 12 yo ? LOL

konr: you are a dribbling autistic mess

Bulow: Sheepy, it’s because of people like you that we will never be considered #professionalgaming Hang your head in shame, sir.

Konrrr: you have all the autism that scotland needs in one person

Roodolf(saint): i hope you mother to die over your birthday cake by heart attack and suffer till the very last sec

To00ni: sheepy sounds like he’s 10 years old
Barbaric_primary_fox: he sounds severely handicapped that’s for sure

[cMGE] Steve!: i have had it up to my ears with people being creepy on the internet towards me or my girlfriend
[cMGE] Steve!: and you dare imply you aren’t?
[cMGE] Steve!: you’re not special sheepy
[cMGE] Steve!: if you ask me shit like that
[cMGE] Steve!: ofc im gonna think youre a fucking creep
[cMGE] Steve!: “Hey can I have this person’s picture? I’m talking to her right now but I don’t wanna appear creepy”
[cMGE] Steve!: SURELY there’s an inkling in your mind that this kind of behaviour is creepy then???
[cMGE] Steve!: I don’t give a shit who your friends are or how good you are at this game
[cMGE] Steve!: if you wanna get personal i’ll treat you like just another person
[cMGE] Steve!: So do not fucking ask me for ANYONE’s pictures again
[cMGE] Steve!: cause that is waaaay beyond the line I draw

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

6:53 – sheepy: i have made the worst fourm post
6:53 – sheepy: on etf2l
6:53 – sheepy: now everyone is gonna think
6:53 – sheepy: i have autism
6:53 – sheepy: hahahahahahha
6:53 – sheepy: I actually enjoy this
6:53 – sheepy: ive got nothing better to do

6:17 – sheepy: the thing id
6:17 – sheepy: is
6:17 – sheepy: i troll too much
6:17 – sheepy: and people get upset
6:17 – sheepy: by my trolling
6:18 – sheepy: and now I feel bad about it
6:18 – sheepy: cause im trying to be a nice person

6:56 – sheepy: what the fuck
6:56 – sheepy: took me like
6:56 – sheepy: an hour to write that
6:56 – sheepy: now people are just gonna write it off as a troll

6:57 – sheepy: ooooh
6:57 – sheepy: my
6:57 – sheepy: fuck
6:57 – sheepy: i just wanna get droso mad
6:57 – sheepy: and then mge him
6:57 – Mweeeh: dude u reap what u sow
6:57 – sheepy: and then shit on him
6:57 – sheepy: and then laugh

Last edited by Muuki,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

stop making up fake chatlogs muuki

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

6:58 – sheepy: im not ruining my image

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

just wanna point out muuki is trying to troll me and is making up fake chatlogs. I’m not joking about the mge part. I want droso and konr to mge me 1v1 and then they can say rude things to me.

screwb

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hrumrs603ja07p/1341735842023.jpg

No bully plz

Last edited by screwb,

Dennia

FAINT

What the fuck is this? This is not a mother fucking game. Don’t come in here with your weak ass circle measure like this is a fucking joke. Don’t show up like you are ready to throw down. Do you know who I am bitch? Do you comprehend the mess you just started? I am a metrology engineer motherfucker. While you were sitting there, with your snide ass giggles like you just one-up-ed me, I was warming up my $45,000 vision inspection system.

That’s right, you just done started a war. You came in here to challenge a man that just got his fancy new machine back from NIST traceable 3rd party calibration TODAY and was looking for an excuse to warm it up. You just tried to sucker punch am man who just so happen to have his mother-in-law at his house staying the week. I ain’t got nothing to lose little man.
That’s right son, you walked up on a man who has raw talent to spare and all the time in the world. I may not have the drawing in person but I can sure as hell turn what I got into process image. Then use a vision inspection system to bring it back into the computer. Then take that image and reverse engineer it into a 2d drawing. Then do some relative circularity measurements from my rendering. Take this shit bitch.
Wait, what was that? Did you just challenge my core methodology? Oh no you didn’t. Don’t try to tell me I am making things over complex: taking an image file from the internet and printing it out, then turning it back into digital with some fancy 3D camera measurement system, then reverse engineering that into an engineering drawing.
This isn’t about GR&R and the process weakness of digital -> modified digital-> physical -> digital again -> 2d print -> relative measure. Motherfucker, did you miss the part about my mother-in-law? This is as complex as I can make it because that is the point motherfucker, I got a mother-in-law AT MY FUCKING HOUSE!

This war will never end.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

You know if you think about, most anime styled eyes are absolutely terrifying. Just imagine if one of your cute waifu’s stared you down? God help you if she opens her eyes wide open, you wouldn’t be able to sleep.
If you held the actual eye in your hand it’d be very much like some awful mutation abomination; it’s just a huge ass eyeball piercing through your very soul.

fkp

what if i just wanna mge against u

Locked Pages: 1