Forum

pcw results of the day + elo

Created 8th May 2014 @ 05:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25

ash

(Legend)
:D

Wasn’t it first a thing in HL where you had complete map restarts in between rounds, sometimes?

HL has matches in stopwatch (gravelpit, payload).

You attack, then defend. Then you defend and attack. If you only won one of those you go to a third round. All three matches generate a log (because of maxrounds 2) even though it’s for the same map. Hence combining logs for the total map.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from unu

This let’s you see who played the best over multiple maps or 1 map + GC etc.

Please explain why it’s stupid.

ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᶫᵒᵍˢ, ᵈᵒᶰ’ᵗ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐʸ ᶫᵒᵍˢ ᵖᶫˢ

If you know the teams’ strategies you can get good information from a map log about specific failures and successes of their strats. In a combined log I don’t even know where you would look. Player with best aim gets most frags… okay.

Meeto

Quoted from kKaltUu

HL has matches in stopwatch (gravelpit, payload).

You attack, then defend. Then you defend and attack. If you only won one of those you go to a third round. All three matches generate a log (because of maxrounds 2) even though it’s for the same map. Hence combining logs for the total map.

With HL I can understand why, but there is literally no point in combining logs for 6s.

Last edited by Meeto,

unu

Fine, I’ll just upload them, take screenshots and save them for myself for ever and ever and ever and ever.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fixed missing viaduct games under 20 minutes (because it’s ‘product’ now), but I still think there are games being missed. Check here: http://eu.elo.tf/today.html (stray text is harmless, just bad at html tables.)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25