Forum

pcw results of the day + elo

Created 8th May 2014 @ 05:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 25 Next »

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

We wanted logs not because we wanted to prove that we beat your team, but to see how everyone did, since we tried something new on Viaduct, which was: 1 Roamer, Pocket playing Scout (2 scouts overall), 1 Sniper, and then we wanted to see how our pocket did on Scout, bad or good? should he continue on playing Scout instead of Pocket? We just want to improve and logs can help sometimes B)

EDIT: Schocky there’s an Edit button in case you didn’t see, stop spamerino

and that’s a reason to flame us like kids? and even posting a comment here? :D no logs over and out. “do not feed the ragers”. next time (i know, you won’t play us anymore because of that – but MAYBE the same shit happens another team as well) do not rage like that. thanks. you could have asked WAY MORE gentler. bye

Bona

PMW

schocky your sentence structure schocks me

rytis

PrettyGay

can you shut ur faces already, ur spamming forum with irrelevant shit that only you seem to care about

Popcorp

Schocky is getting baited so MUCH, he doesn’t understand that we asked to end Viaduct match by simply typing in console mp_winlimit 3, we weren’t like “Yo idiots, mp_winlimit 3”, ofc we got mad at them when they switched map to Sunshine, why would you not end the Viaduct match properly? Either because salty of losing or just being assholes…

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Popcorp

Schocky is getting baited so MUCH, he doesn’t understand that we asked to end Viaduct match by simply typing in console mp_winlimit 3, we weren’t like “Yo idiots, mp_winlimit 3”, ofc we got mad at them when they switched map to Sunshine, why would you not end the Viaduct match properly? Either because salty of losing or just being assholes…

As i said: i was typing the pw and changelevel commands in console. I did not read that.

U were pissed because that and this explains ur behavior? Wow.

Edit: the match WAS over so I changed the map that we can play the 2nd map. Do not make such a deal about one fckin log-file …

Last edited by schocky,

Bona

PMW

im gonna give you exactly 5 minutes before I’m going to break into ur little german house if you don’t upload those logs schockerd!!!!

Last edited by Bona,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Bona

im gonna give you exactly 5 minutes before I’m going to break into ur little german house if you don’t upload those logs schockerd!!!!

Try to NOT take tf2 so seriously and relax. It’s just a game…
Just add me if you want to talk, flame or just to spam me. Good night :)

Bona

PMW

schocky I went into ur house and ur curtains were so ugly I puked so don’t look in ur garbage can!!

shocky from who you were, a respectable scout playing in prem and shit, you’ve became a real douche creating drama with mid teams just trying to improve and reach higher in the divs and all you contributed this season were sandbagging, being an hypocrite (master minds didn’t allow them mercs, but neither did them when we were to play an official) and being a classic douche.

congratulations

AB

its logs – no one else cares. add each other on steam and continue your drama.

Bona

PMW

wow is it sass time or what

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Hi, i only had 2 coffees tonight, i dont have anything to contribute to this but i find it highly hilarious, cheers

Update, drinking my 3rd right now

Last edited by .Constantine,

Bona

PMW

In this thread everybody thinks they’re beating eachother but they’re really baiting themselves in typing essays :-)

sorsa

mooz

Slow down ppl, I can’t keep up.

Meeto

These types of threads are literally the only reason I browse the ETF2L forums. <3 you all, can't wait to read.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 25 Next »