Forum

[Recruitment] div 5/6 player need team

Created 15th April 2014 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Neutro

CB<3

I’m a british TF2 player and can do very well in public matches, however, I want to take my TF2 experience to the next level. I want to get into competitive and would love to join any english speaking team out there, I’m 15 and have over 400 hours on TF2, 200 of which are spy, and about 40 hours each for sniper and pyro, my aim and reactions are very good, and I can get into serious scrims just fine too :) I can be serious when needed, but generally i’m a nice guy with a slightly cringeworthy sense of humour :P I don’t get mad or shouty at the game, and I have a mic, I would like to be honest and say I don’t know many callouts, but I am eager to learn. My time is flexible and I can be a full time spot or just backup :)

If you do consider taking me up or trialing me, please add me on skype: willem.kimberley123
And we can add on steam later.

I know that this is in the forum and not in recuritment but ive had no luck finding a team

Thanks everyone!
-Jester

ash

(Legend)
:D

Have you considered actually adding team leaders yourself?

Not to mention that you only had your recruitment post open for 16h before posting here, you might want to become a bit more patient.

Last edited by ash,

Neutro

CB<3

Quoted from ash

Have you considered actually adding team leaders yourself?

Not to mention that you only had your recruitment post open for 16h before posting here, you might want to become a bit more patient.

You’re right

Add A Reply Pages: 1