Forum

Fundraiser for ETF2L?

Created 25th March 2014 @ 19:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

The £ comes before the sum. Thank you. This did not annoy me at all.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Henghast

The £ comes before the sum. Thank you. This did not annoy me at all.

wow ocd much?

15$ ?

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from jakeowaty

Have a feeling my post inspired nijo, but that might be also my vanity.

Hmm…

In the american thingy? Indeed=D

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Awesome idea,more money spinning around in dis videogame (‘o’)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I literally just spend my money on cola and electricity, they are just piling up slowly, I’d gladly throw some in

inso

itsallgood

or u can directly donate to me please i have children to feed are u just gonna sit there and let them die

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from inso

or u can directly donate to me please i have children to feed are u just gonna sit there and let them die

If they’re your offspring, yes.

inso

itsallgood

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

If they’re your offspring, yes.

no its bulows retarded son i adopted after he abandoned him. hes known on here as bubblebobbler

private_meta

STDs

It’s not like you need some sort of fundraiser to donate towards an ETF2L Prize pool… I should know…

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from private_meta

It’s not like you need some sort of fundraiser to donate towards an ETF2L Prize pool… I should know…

It would be much more encouraging for people who’d like to just tip in with 10 bucks or so

Spike Himself

TC

We used to have a paypal button on the website which was used almost once a year.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Spike Himself

We used to have a paypal button on the website which was used almost once a year.

Maybe because you just had the button?

Make an event out of it, get attention, make people want to donate, like suggested in the thread. You can’t just put a button in a corner, and expect people to donate.

jakeowaty

What you could do actually, is a kickstarter driven donation for ETF2L. For, let’s say:

– $100 you get to have some items signed and raffled by admins and prem people.
– $300 you get to get your frags featured in a montage of sorts, promoting ETF2L and being an advertisment for the league, made by a guy that knows how to do it professionally
– $500 more items and an unusual raffled (?), chance to win a mentoring session with a few people (?)
– $700 a series of informative podcasts, and the biggest donator gets to be featured and be a part of the podcast (Kritzkast formula? I have no idea)

This is just a brainwave I had, and I have no idea, what amounts of money are we talking or what prizes, but admins could get the numbers and host the whole thing. Also, promotion and shit, and anything over the money needed would go for charity or something.

Pls no hate for ideas.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from jakeowaty

Pls no hate for ideas.

fuk ur ideas feget

M4RK

Quoted from inso

[…]

no its bulows retarded son i adopted after he abandoned him. hes known on here as bubblebobbler

:´D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »