medals added

DUCKSLAYER

More bottlecaps ^^

san alex

im still wating

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

The medals that were just added are missing the season number in the medal description. We’re waiting on Valve to sort that out before we distribute them.

The reason for such a large delay on Season 5 medals is because we were hoping to use a new design for Season 5 onwards. However, that has not worked out too well – as a result, we will be reusing the existing design for Season 17 and Season 5. We apologize for the delay.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from emb

The medals that were just added are missing the season number in the medal description. We’re waiting on Valve to sort that out before we distribute them.

Just distribute them, and let Valve fix it later. No reason for further delays

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Just distribute them, and let Valve fix it later. No reason for further delays

stfu scissors, no one cares what you think.

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from emb

The reason for such a large delay on Season 5 medals is because we were hoping to use a new design for Season 5 onwards. However, that has not worked out too well – as a result, we will be reusing the existing design for Season 17 and Season 5. We apologize for the delay.

i think many of us would be okay with waiting a few weeks to get the medals who have a new design. i think everyone is tired of the bottlecaps and the winner medals maybe as well.

Japtor

Take your time guys.

DUCKSLAYER

Quoted from nevier

[…]

i think many of us would be okay with waiting a few weeks to get the medals who have a new design. i think everyone is tired of the bottlecaps and the winner medals maybe as well.

Soo true

Python

Quoted from emb

Any chance we could see how this new medal design looks?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

They are gonna reuse the same medals, can you guys not read

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

There is no new design, that is why we are using the old one. Do you think we’ve had any issues in the past delaying medals? We’d do it again if a new design was looking promising.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Permzilla

There is no new design, that is why we are using the old one. Do you think we’ve had any issues in the past delaying medals? We’d do it again if a new design was looking promising.

??????????
I was making some sweet medals, until you said no.

Spent 5 months on this beaut:
http://i.imgur.com/n90gD0a.png

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

??????????
I was making some sweet medals, until you said no.

Spent 5 months on this beaut:
http://i.imgur.com/n90gD0a.png

Added.

crazycalumrock

JaR

Why doesn’t the head admin have the league admins added? o-o

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 36 Next »