"item_class" "upgrade"
"item_type_name" "#TF_MapToken"
"item_name" "#TF_Trial_UpgradeItem"
"show_in_armory" "0"
"item_quality" "unique"
"min_ilevel" "50"
"max_ilevel" "50"
}

And the “Friendly Item” has #TF_HelpedNewUserHat as item_name and professor_speks.mdl as Model.

btw: http://whitelist.thrawn.de/etf2l_whitelist.txt has the “Friedly Item” whitelisted and is being generated automatically every update. The whitelist is also grouped by item_class, so it might be a better resource for item names than the show_whitelistable_items command.

Would it be possible to blacklist strange weapons, avoiding the annoying messages?

it might be possible by blocking renamed weapons.
edit: yes it is:
Item 'Grenade Launcher' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
this obviously won’t work for the pain train.

Last edited by dave,

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

People do realise there’s an option to turn notifications like that off, right? :S

RaCio

GoT²

But how will I trade me some googly eyes then?

AnimaL

Quoted from Leftism

People do realise there’s an option to turn notifications like that off, right? :S

no, where

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]no, where

I’d guess in the options menu or the advanced options menu.

RaCio

GoT²

In advanced options near the bottom (just above P-rec) you can set
“Show Popup Alert While In-Game”
and
“Show Trade Requests From”

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Is there a new one CanFo? By any chance? :3 Want to stick it back on the server, rather than using the current one we have which basically just defaults anything not listed to allowed.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Try http://whitelist.thrawn.de/

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Why is the original rocket launcher banned? There’s no reason for that is there?

AnimaL

Quoted from RaCio

In advanced options near the bottom (just above P-rec) you can set
“Show Popup Alert While In-Game”
and
“Show Trade Requests From”

but thats like saying if u dont like lemon cake, dont eat cake at all

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from Kvux

Why is the original rocket launcher banned? There’s no reason for that is there?

short answer: fixed. just redownload. you should see ‘the original’ at the bottom of the config listed as a weapon skin.

long answer: because the only thing that can’t be read from the items_game.txt with certainty is whether a weapon is a skin for another weapon or a new one. Sure you could compare attributes and other fancy stuff, but that wouldn’t guarantee a match (in case of ‘the original’ the additional ‘fires from center’ attribute would mark the weapon as ‘not a skin’). So i have to maintain a small config file to map skins to weapons, which needs manual updating. Sigh. I’ve added ‘the original’ and forced an update.

LaMqTa

fenneks

also can u add the date of update?

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from dave

[…]short answer: fixed. just redownload. you should see ‘the original’ at the bottom of the config listed as a weapon skin.

long answer: because the only thing that can’t be read from the items_game.txt with certainty is whether a weapon is a skin for another weapon or a new one. Sure you could compare attributes and other fancy stuff, but that wouldn’t guarantee a match (in case of ‘the original’ the additional ‘fires from center’ attribute would mark the weapon as ‘not a skin’). So i have to maintain a small config file to map skins to weapons, which needs manual updating. Sigh. I’ve added ‘the original’ and forced an update.

Thank you, we’ll see to it :)

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from LaMqTa

also can u add the date of update?

sure.
implemented & forced update.

edit: also added a diff view, so changes can be seen directly.
actually i should just create some public repository and push the files there i guess.

Last edited by dave,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from dave

[…]sure.
implemented & forced update.

edit: also added a diff view, so changes can be seen directly.
actually i should just create some public repository and push the files there i guess.

yes, please. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »