Forum

Shut down the forums?

Created 20th February 2011 @ 12:36

Locked Pages: 1

XorZ

[8U]
[8U]

As the title suggests, I’m starting to get curious why you don’t just shut down the forums. It seems to me that the admins of ETF2L doesn’t understand what forums are made for at all. Forums are made for discussion. If you merely just want the suggestions from single individuals, and not the communitiys thoughts about these suggestions, you may aswell replace the forum with a “mail the admin” function.

At the moment, as soon as we raise a matter that is uncomfortable to you lot in the admin team, you seem to go ahead and lock it. No matter what the communitys thoughts are in the matter, you ignore that in order to avoid trouble. I’m getting sick of how little your communitys faith is worth to you. Really, really sick of it.

Last edited by XorZ,

dougiie

CotC

inb4 this gets locked :s

SfynX

T2P

its not the admins who you should be blaming…

Waebi

‹Con›

#cry

check #etf2l

#lock

in all seriousness, forums are not just for discussions WITH ADMINS, they’re also for discussion between players. And if you’d checked #etf2l, you’d have seen that the discussion that was started here has gone on WAY better than here, it was a good move really.

Last edited by Waebi,

Arthur

WM

Examples?

It is not that the community’s opinion doesn’t matter to us, it’s that some people insist on bringing up old topics again and again without bringing any new input. When a topic reaches a point where people are just regurgitating what has been said before already and nothing new is brought up the topic has served its purpose and a lock is in order.

Locked Pages: 1