He fought the D2M and the D2M won.

suni

[j]\\\'

THREATNAUGHT!

xzr

FREE BRAFFLE

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I like how d2m is blaming the fault of AFS on the community when all the community really did was vote in a poll that ended up having very close results and it was all down to the head admins to make the final decision.

“I knew the summer league would be the festering shithole that this is. It’s just disappointing that for the majority of people in this community, the only way they’d believe it is by seeing it.”

If you knew it would be a “festering shithole”, then why did you decide on it? you’re the head admin? It was a close poll, and like all other polls (the FaN rings a bell from afew seasons ago) , it was extremely close and in the end the admin made the call which was against the final result.

Nor

rda

Quoted from xzr

FREE BRAFFLE

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

also, FREE BRAFFLE

Hat

hay guyz whats going on in this thread

crzfst

Quoted from Hat

hay guyz whats going on in this thread

Nothing much, i have popcorn, you want some?

xzr

braffle made d2m mad and d2m deleted his etf2l account

FREE BRAFFLE
STOP FASCISM
LOVE KITTENS

Vali

-9w-

Braffle has always been a shining light of inspiration in my life. The shocking events of today will be remembered in the hearts of the players for seasons to come, let none forget the sacrifice that our hero has made to take back credit from the evil clutches of the ETF2L establishment. We shall honour his name by uttering the words “FREE BRAFFLE” in hope that this great injustice can be undone.

Mike

TEZC

ghey

minimoose

Quoted from Swifty

I like how d2m is blaming the fault of AFS on the community when all the community really did was vote in a poll that ended up having very close results and it was all down to the head admins to make the final decision.

“I knew the summer league would be the festering shithole that this is. It’s just disappointing that for the majority of people in this community, the only way they’d believe it is by seeing it.”

If you knew it would be a “festering shithole”, then why did you decide on it? you’re the head admin? It was a close poll, and like all other polls (the FaN rings a bell from afew seasons ago) , it was extremely close and in the end the admin made the call which was against the final result.

Hat

Quoted from Vali

Braffle has always been a shining light of inspiration in my life. The shocking events of today will be remembered in the hearts of the players for seasons to come, let none forget the sacrifice that our hero has made to take back credit from the evil clutches of the ETF2L establishment. We shall honour his name by uttering the words “FREE BRAFFLE” in hope that this great injustice can be undone.

ur gay

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »