Forum

i40 Seat Picker Live (Important TF2 Info)

Created 13th April 2010 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

just budge all the staff seats upstairs, or even make G2 a TF2 floor as well so they can just wander downstairs to say hi :x nobody cares about (enter people that are on G2 currently) anyway

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’m moving my seat to Shintaz’s lap.

Last edited by Enef,

There’s no space upstairs for LAN circle and drinking games. Where we are currently is ideal for that. That said, if there is no space downstairs (which there clearly isn’t), if some TF2ers were upstairs it wouldn’t be too much of a walk up/downstairs to the rest. Certainly closer than the berkshire anyway…

skanzZ

[8U]
LEMon

+1 for leaving nvc on his own.

wooly

is it not possible to whack extra rows in G1 ?? There was tonnes of space there last time, prob enough to fit an extra row of desks between each current one there …. may be heat implications though : /

Squeak

Quoted from wooly

is it not possible to whack extra rows in G1 ?? There was tonnes of space there last time, prob enough to fit an extra row of desks between each current one there …. may be heat implications though : /

Probably health and safety issues with the fire exits I’d imagine, also I think the space where the doors are is why people want that stand :)

Яyan

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
Cannot guarantee this. However it being August might mean the tent is >0 degrees and I can get some sleep…

As pungent as the smell is in there, the red rooms we’re actually pretty damn nice

Black_Bob

[DA]

Everyones saying there nice now, even more people are attending this year + less people will bring a tent = red room overflow (but i didnt see what they look like so cant comment!)

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

As pungent as the smell is in there, the red rooms we’re actually pretty damn nice

If nobody I know brings a tent I may have to experience them… Are they noisy? I tried sleeping under my desk but constant HoN shouting kept me up…

Wdlwn

Quoted from Squeak

[…]

also I think the space where the doors are is why people want that stand :)

Яyan

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
If nobody I know brings a tent I may have to experience them… Are they noisy? I tried sleeping under my desk but constant HoN shouting kept me up…

Nah they’re silent, theres no humming from the heaters but if it rains you’ll know about it. I tried sleeping under my desk but a security guard woke me up and marched me to the red rooms, which is how i discovered them :)

Яyan

Quoted from Black_Bob

Everyones saying there nice now, even more people are attending this year + less people will bring a tent = red room overflow (but i didnt see what they look like so cant comment!)

Tip. Stay up the first night and go nocturnal, it really helps because the red rooms are more or less cleared out during the day

Everyone clears off during the night though. There must have been about 10 people in the whole hall the night I was trying to sleep there, around 6am…

Яyan

Yeah but if you get caught you get booted out till you get some sleep

Anyways, if you got a Base unit, I can lend you my monitor if you need it

Last edited by Яyan,

Quoted from Enef

I’m moving my seat to Shintaz’s lap.

That’ll be er… 8 pints please Enef.
:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »